No announcement yet.

So How Did YOU Find This Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. As I've said before, the guy is charm personified.

On another topic, why did my post lose nearly all its capital letters when you quoted it?

Comment

mine too

Comment

As I remember, Howie bribed me.

And I haven't seen a sou of it since.

Comment

Notice that How was very quick to tell us how to find this site, but very slow to tell us how to find our way out of it.

Comment

I was one of those that joined following watching 'The Definitive'

Comment

Bump up before Tim bumps it up
              To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
              Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Sam Flynn is a "former member"? I had no idea.

BTW- I picked Ivor's site by mistake choice since I thought that was funny. In reality I cannot remember.

JM

Comment

I only got my very own internet in 2012 via a tiny phone with a tiny roll out keyboard. I looked up certain subjects I was interested in & read everything out there. Never figured on being involved with anything or anyone. I slowly did get involved with groups, sites, etc.

Forum was not compatible with my little phone so I read a lot in other places. Got Chromebook this year. Made comment on Twitter that I didn't have the nerve to join JtR discussion groups because the discussions got rough & I'm not like that. Someone on Twitter said I should try this Forum. It's compatible with Chrome so I checked it out. Here I am.
                  The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

JM:

Gareth is still a member...I forget how that occurred.... it might have been one of Tim's many miscues, if I'm not mistaken.
                    To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
                    Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

I didn't actually join. I just got an email from Howard saying "You are now a member. Here is your username and password"
                      "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Working...
                      X