Blitz Killings or By Design ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitz Killings or By Design ?

Just where do you stand as of this date regarding the important ( and sadly,impossible to prove ) point on how the victims met their death?

Could the murders have been "blitz" killings ? Murders committed without the killer actually approaching the victims prior to their demise for sexual favors or even idle chit chat?

Murders committed by the Ripper...where he pounced on Nichols...followed Chapman through the back door on Hanbury Street....sauntered over to Stride and slit her neck....cornered Eddowes in Mitre Square....and broke in the flat on Dorset Street?

Do you have any thoughts or opinions which are along these lines?

Please share them and vote above....

Muchas Gracias...

How
    No....he approached them for sexual favors first
    44.44%
    Its possible
    22.22%
    Good question,How...lets discuss the witnesses
    33.33%
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Hi How

Since I believe we are dealing with someone who was "away with the fairies" I think it's a mixture. Chapman and Stride seem to show some prior communication, however brief. Nichols he may have seen simply lying on the pavement. And Kelly I believe was pure chance.

Robert

Comment

Well Robert
      I think he probably approached a victim in the same way that I approach a bar, if there is a drink to be had, I'll have it, if they have whisky I'll have that, if they have brandy I'll have that, but if the bar is closed then I'll drink the slops outta a left-over glass.
      And then my eye might settle on a thrown away bottle of brandy in the bin which has a touch of the colour of reddish brown in it.
      That would be my victim.
      And I would go through a hundred empty bottles to find that one drop.

Comment

Working...
      X