Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Motive or Reason is the Most Likely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Motive or Reason is the Most Likely?

Of those listed, which motive or reason was that which actually drove JTR?
    True Psychopath and/or Sociopath
    7.14%
    Sexual Deviant
    0.00%
    Criminally Insane
    0.00%
    Product of Environment
    0.00%
    Hatred and/or Anger
    14.29%
    Revenge
    0.00%
    Occult
    14.29%
    Drug-induced Psychosis
    0.00%
    Brain Tumor, Syphilis, or Other Mental Condition
    0.00%
    Evil
    0.00%
    Political and/or Ideological
    14.29%
    Misogynist
    0.00%
    Sexual Frustration or Dysfunction
    0.00%
    Jealousy and/or Unrequited Love
    0.00%
    Religious Fervor
    0.00%
    Liberal Social Reformer
    0.00%
    Imp of the Perverse
    0.00%
    Profit
    0.00%
    Just for Jolly
    0.00%
    Schizophrenia
    0.00%
    Idee Fixe
    0.00%
    Walter Mitty Syndrome
    0.00%
    Public Service
    0.00%
    Cover-up for Other Crime(s) or Action(s)
    0.00%
    Somnambulism
    0.00%
    Atavistic Throwback
    0.00%
    Business
    0.00%
    A Cry for Help
    0.00%
    Paranormal
    0.00%
    Royal Cover-up
    0.00%
    Combinations or Variations of the Above
    42.86%
    None of the Above
    0.00%
    Unknown
    7.14%

I look at all the photos depicting savagery of the post-mortem evisceration, especially that of Mary Kelley, and it all says the same thing to me. Over and over again. That this was a man, who was fueled by rage and anger. You could see it in his deeds, and in the great risks he took, by committing them in highly populated areas during occupied hours. He seems more like a man at the mercy of his impulses. Not someone who's clearly in control of them.

Comment

Ghost..It may be the most atrocious photo ever taken. I've seen photos of the remains of people who fell off the WTC and despite the gruesomeness, MJK's is simply beyond belief.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Exactly, Howard. I mean, at first glance, can you even tell, that what is left on that bed is human? Male? Female? It's one thing to strike someone in a fit of anger, but to rip them entirely apart like the Ripper did, it a completely differnent thing. I used to work in a funeral home, some I know what the inside of a body smells like. And it's rancid, to say the least. The stence must have been unbareable, yet he took his sweet time to make Kelley as grossly disfigured as possible. I believe he would have to have been in such a complete state of anger, to be that immune not only to the stench, but to have completed that amount of desicration with such ease.

Comment

Ghost: You've been in a better position than most people to describe the horrific aromas within the human body. I gotta admit,I don't get squeamish at the sight of blood,having seen a few people lose fingers,hands crushed flat as floppy discs,etc. But the first time I saw that photo in Mrs. Harrison's book, I vividly remember,even right this very second,how I felt. The hair stood up on my back and I was like a catatonic. I had not realized the severity of what happened to the poor girl. There are,however,some people who like to compose poems about the murder of this girl ,as if it were no big thing......Anyhow...and then to methodically pile the innards of the girl on the bureau...Whew !
          To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X