No announcement yet.

Suspect you would really like to eliminate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True....especially with people coming and going all the time, not necessarily staying in the same house each night...

Comment

• twit huh?

Comment

• I think its interesting how we are discussing the possibility he was an outsider yet arent most of the 'official' suspects...they lived in or near Whitechapel...Barnett, Tumblety etc...?

Comment

• Hi All

Could we categorize the suspects according to the following 3 categories?

1. Lunatic: A lunatic incapable of controlling his actions or unaware of the criminality of the murders or on a rampage

ie Kosminski, Cutbush?, Fleming? etc

2. Schitzophrenic? Someone in turmoil about his actions but relatively sane

Druitt, etc

3. Evil: Someone fully aware of his actions, possibly revelling in the crimes

ie Tumblety, Chapman, D'Onston etc

If we could then theorize that ie he was a lunatic - then that would tentatively eliminate D'Onston etc (if but for a brief moment!)

Comment

• Cool categories but I dont think Druitt was involved...dont ask why..I just dont think it was him

Comment

• Sickert!!! Please please please...I am (forgive the pun!) thoroughly sick of Mr. Sickert. He was no more the Ripper than I am!

I might have named someone else before, but you can thank Patricia Cornwell for this particular vote.

Comment

• Sickert. I have considered the other suspects on the list.

Comment

• Since it's a one choice option I chose Gull which is my way of saying anything to do with the Royal Family. That is all baloney in my opinion. In addition I think Maybrick is a waste of time and I don't believe Sickert did it though I don't completely rule out that he may have had some inside information about the crimes.
                  The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• I think Prince Eddy can definitely be eliminated due to his being away from London, also Gull (elderly, recovering from a stroke etc) also James Stephen. (After his accident he might have been classed as a lunatic, I suppose.) Personally, I can't see Druitt as a viable suspect, either.

Comment

• I chose Druitt, he and Barnett are the only two that have not been eliminated in my opinion and I doubt Druitt was JTR.

Comment

• Let's ditch Maybrick. It's been more than 20 years since the "diary" came out. Time to let it go.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlieffen_Plan

Comment

Working...
                          X