No announcement yet.

"Ultimate Sourcebook" Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug: You're a credit to your race..which ever one it is.

Yes, Joseph Isaacs nicked a watch from Levenson's gescheft and took off like a bat. That occurred on December 7th,1888...a day which will live in infamy for one other reason besides Pearl Harbor Day and in regard to the WM.

What event was that Doug? Good going with the first correct answer on the thread.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

My apologies How, Im just too giddy!!

Comment

Currerbell:

No need for apologies,since I should have stipulated that I desired that people answer the ones I placed before adding on to the thread...which of course I hope you still want to do.

The only person who has some 'splaining to do is Robert "Where's My A-Z At So I Can Beat Everyone To The Correct Answer?" Linford.

His absence speaks volumes....and I think I've finally stumped the all-time answergetter on the Forums.
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

so us mere mortals have a chance then??!!

Comment

Of course you do Currerbell... unless everyone else is listening to Robert's copy of Bjork's Greatest Hits...and they haven't had the time to detrivialize these questions...yeah,everyone has a chance.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
              Doug: You're a credit to your race..which ever one it is.

Yes, Joseph Isaacs nicked a watch from Levenson's gescheft and took off like a bat. That occurred on December 7th,1888...a day which will live in infamy for one other reason besides Pearl Harbor Day and in regard to the WM.

What event was that Doug? Good going with the first correct answer on the thread.
              Im almost certain Donston is involved here,wasnt he committed to an assylum on that date? or maybe he was let out on that day....no more likely that was when he was admitted ,so ill go for that.

Comment

Is the answer to Q3 = C????

Comment

Correct ! Yes,it was Robinson,Currerbell !

I think several people would have guessed Hutt.
                  To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Hi Humiliator,

Q1. Something to do with remarkably similar inside leg measurements?

Don't look in Sourcebook? Oh puleeze! It was the first thing I did.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Here are the answers ( Thanks to Doug and Currerbell for their answers and to Nemo for giving it the old college try)

1. Williams,Lefroy,Muller, Galloway
                      Peace

These were 5 names of individuals cited in instances prior to the WM where offers of rewards were made by the HO or authorities for crimes.

2. Salmon Gluckheim

Salmon a la Linfordfeld is an East End delicacy... jellied eel smothered in sorghum... but Salmon Gluckheim was a member of the Traders of Whitechapel....along with men like Green Arthur Green...and R. Puta ( I swear ! ) found on pages 309-313.

3. Currerbell correctly answered the Eddowes question
                      4. Doug got number 4 correctly
                      5. The answer was B....they released Ludwig after 2 weeks in detainment...and was sent on his way.
                      To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Dougie....what was the answer to your question???

Which daft bugger said one of 'em killed themselves????!!!!!

HOW????? (The question, not Mr Brown)

Comment

Hi Currerbell,
                          To be honest Im not sure,,but I remember Michael Caine bringing that up in the televised Barlow and Watt "Documentary Drama" some years ago ,which was supposedly based on the Scotland yard ripper files.I asked the question to get the answer and to see if the "suspected suicide" issue was factual or not. I guess I was cheating....a little bit.
                          regards

Comment

Oh you are naughty!

Comment

Was the possible suicide Rose Mylett?

Comment

anyone figured out my question??

Comment

Working...
                                X