No announcement yet.

Trivia For Our Inner Dummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're surely not telling me that Caine was your Great Grandpappy???

Comment

• Nope...Irving referred to him as 'Old Shakespeare'.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

• August 11, 2017

Name three theories or the theorists.....which propose an ancestor of the theorist as being Jack The Ripper.

Mike Banks will shell out £50 to each person who can name more than three.
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Don't we get the answer to the previous one?

Comment

• Mr. Three Time Zones Behind His Own Ass......the answer was given. It was 'Old Shakespeare'.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
              Old Shakespeare was Carrie Brown.
              I thought Carrie Brown's nickname was actually just "Shakespeare". Oddly enough, her favourite client was nicknamed "Longfellow".
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
              (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                Name three theories or the theorists.....which propose an ancestor of the theorist as being Jack The Ripper.

Mike Banks will shell out £50 to each person who can name more than three.
                Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

• Williams in Uncle Jack. I dont suppose Joseph Sickert/Gorman counts? I can't remember much about Craig as a suspect, is that one?
                  Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

• £££££

Well, well....you got three...good man.

The current Holmes-as-Ripper makes 4.

Need my address ?
                    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• I may be getting confused here but wasn't there also a woman suspect connected to the Williams case too?
                      Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

• Moneybags:

Yes...the other part of the father/daughter fraud squad.

Keep 'em com$n', Mi$e...every right an$wer goe$ toward$ my retirement fund.
                        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• I thought you meant that Irving called your Great Grandpappy Old Shakespeare - a vain attempt to add lustre to the Brown family tree.

Comment

• If I send the cash to Howard Brown USA it might get there?

You can buy Nina a 'jolly bonnet' for her birthday.
                            Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

• Don't forget Ed Stow's better half, Sue, who supports the theory that her ancestor Charles Lechmere was Jack.

Do I get a share of the £50?

Love,

Caz
                              X
                              I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

• Originally posted by Caroline Morris View Post
                                Don't forget Ed Stow's better half, Sue, who supports the theory that her ancestor Charles Lechmere was Jack.

Do I get a share of the £50?

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                Hi Caz,

I'd heard of Ed Stow of course but I didn't know about the family connection? Strange? You'd think that someone would be not too keen on having Jack in the family? Why accept it on such flimsy evidence (£€$) ?
                                Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

Working...
                                X