No announcement yet.

Trivia For Our Inner Dummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it Ultra Violet, ya gotta stick up for yourself...Howie's just out to lunch again;

Attention-Deficit or something...

You won, congrats!

Make him fork over the dough

Best, Archaic

Comment

Helga:

You are correct,mademoiselle....very good.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Ask me one on the Brontes!

Comment

Okay...

The Bronte' sisters were from way back in the old days...back before they had roads and cable tv...

Anyway.....what animal is named for the Bronte sisters ( This is a true, swear to God, question ) ?
          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Im not sure I understand that question!! LOL, do u mean what animal has been named after the Brontes???!!!!!

Comment

Brontesaurus?

Comment

Im actually a bit worried that you may be right there....

tho Bronto is not the same as Bronte....

Comment

We have a winner and his name is Robert Clack !!

What CAN'T Mr. Clack do? Good answer Rob.

Shame on you Bell. Its all those double cheeseburgers and French fries from McShit that have clogged your cerebral cortex up. You should have been the one to get the correct answer.....but lets move on to the next one...

Did you also know that in Holland...back in the 1200's when St.Begga ( The patron Saint of mice ) was still alive...she was instrumental in the naming of Holland's largest city to its original name....Hamsterdam. Go look up St. Begga to verify that I am not making her name up.

She had a "thing" for furry rodents...but her good deeds ( she brought ice cubes to Holland and taught shoe-tying to the Dutch...remember ,the Dutch all wore those wooden shoes) overrode the bizarre affinity for little critters she had and the town elders in the village accepted her choice of the name....Hamsterdam.

It was during the Black Plague when the ratticus Norvegicus...the black rat... swept through Northern Europe that cities with rodent names ( Ratterdam,now Rotterdam and Mice.. now named Nice, in France) were changed.

I know a lot about history Bell...stick with me.
                  To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Hang on a minute, the lady doth protest!

But its spelt BrontOsaurs and technically has nothing to do with the Brontes and also technically does not exist from what Ive just read...

(Not that Im sulking or anything, I always come 3rd in the caption contest!) ;-)

Comment

• If I had spelt it BrontOsaurus. It wouldn't have sounded as funny.

Comment

• Its still wrong!!!! HAHAHHH LOL!

Comment

• Bell:

I'm sorry..I was pulling your leg. St. Begga didn't name the city "Hamsterdam".

I just wanted to see if you were paying attention....and you weren't.
                          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• I was, I more or less said it was a load of Boll*cks!

Comment

• Non-Existentialism

Originally posted by Currerbell View Post
                              ...and also technically does not exist from what I've just read...
                              Bell, from what I've read, How does not exist, technically or otherwise...but no one has the heart to tell him.

- except maybe Rob, who is secretly a Magic Genie on the side.

Whaddya you say, Rob, wanna break the news of How's non-existence to him?

(Or maybe just get it over with & turn him back into a newt?)

Archaic

Comment

• Im up for the newt project!

Comment

Working...
                                X