Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bristol Job 2012

Announcing the coming of the Bristol Job 2012
    Saturday 4th August at 12 Noon in Bristol, UK.
    There are great transport links to this historic city and the venue is a 5 minute walk away from Temple Meads Railway Station and minutes away from lots of hotels. Hopefully we will be able to make a weekend of it, with a meet up on Friday and a harbour cruise on Sunday morning for those staying over.
    We will be adding links to these soon, so watch this space.

Our confirmed speakers include
    GARETH WILLIAMS
    CLARE SMITH
    TREVOR BOND
    With Vidcast!

Any information may be subject to change!

Please PM your email address to register an interest and to be put on our mailing list.
    Ali x

Comment

It's never too early to register.....

Comment

If the Welsh lowered their standards and permitted me to visit, I know I'd damned sure be registering....I don't know why anyone would not register for the event.

Here's hoping this one surpasses Cardiff's great success !
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact [email protected]

Comment

You just nullified any objection How Bristol is firmly in England, and we would welcome you as a long lost son!
          Seriously, I would love you to come

Comment

I know loads to people in Bristol, cause my freind Cat runs the Bad Dream Fancy Dress website from there...

So while I will be in Bristol, expect lots of the undesiables...

Bristol is a Strange town

Jeff x

Comment

Jeff, PM me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list..... Great news!

Comment

The Bristol Job Graphic By Andrew Firth

Andrew has just designed an amazing graphic for the event! Thanks have to go to him for such stirling work!
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow - looks like one I'll actually be able to attend!

Comment

We will look forward to meeting you!

Comment

This Firth fellow...hesagottalotta talent.

That's a very nice logo...

Ali....you think I'm bad with geography ( Bristol in Wales), you ought to see my algebra.

Bristol,Pa. is a strange town, Jeff...you wouldn't wanna live there.
                      Bristol,UK is undoubtedly nicer.
                      To Join JTR Forums :
                      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Filming of Brad Pitt's latest film saw a part if Glasgow turned into a Philadelphia town a couple of days ago

Comment

My part of Bristol......

Thanks to Roger for finding this jewel... This is my part of town (aka Peckham Rye )

Comment

I know I said I'd be there Ali but unfortunately like millions of others I am unavailable that weekend as it is slap bang in the middle of my holidays.....crying shame for me as I was very much looking forward to it. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                              Filming of Brad Pitt's latest film saw a part if Glasgow turned into a Philadelphia town a couple of days ago
                              "Educating Rita" set in Liverpool with Michael Caine and Julie Walters was filmed in Dublin, a slap in the eye to Liverpool.
                              Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
                              https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
                              Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Working...
                              X