Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donald Souden View Post
    Debs,

I'm glad Adam and Jennifer stood up for Glenn as well. He is a real gentleman, if unco stubborn at times.

Don.
    Aside from Glenn's significant knowledge, I was impressed with his compassion for crime victims and that he was man enough to admit when he had jumped to conclusions or made a mistake. That's my limited experience with him, at least.

Comment

Glenn is a good guy and a formidable debater.
      Wish he'd pop in on the boards on occasion...as he is a member.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Hi Jenn, I don't think you've disagreed with me over Glenn, as I too said he was a nice guy. I just found my discussions with him to more often than not be me having to teach him the facts in order for him to disagree with me, and that became quite annoying. But otherwise we always got along well, and I had many nice things to say about his artwork. He's a great pencil sketcher, which is not at all easy to do. And he was very modest about his abilities.

I second Sam Flynn. Surprised he wasn't one of the first mentioned, in fact. Very, very funny guy, and tough to debate with because he knew his stuff and was no shrinking violet. Man, it feels like I'm writing a eulogy here. LOL. But thankfully, these guys are still alive and thus might return to the forums.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hey all,

If I remember rightly, Glenn moved from Sweden to England? The memory is a bit vague on that these days but he's one of the members I communicate with on Facebook on rare occasions still, so when the next chance strikes, shall have to get the word on what he's been up to.

Cheers,
          Adam.

Comment

Yes,

Glenn did move to England, Bristol way I believe, but unfortunately the move didnt work out for him and he is now back in Scandanavia.

He commented me on Facebook the other day.

Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
              Yes,

Glenn did move to England, Bristol way I believe, but unfortunately the move didnt work out for him and he is now back in Scandanavia.

He commented me on Facebook the other day.

Monty
              I am also in touch with Glenn through Facebook and confirm that he is back in Sweden. He is a rational voice on the topic of the Ripper. It would be nice to see him involved again.

All the best

Chris
              Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
              https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
              Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Hi Tom,
                sorry for jumping to any wrong conclusions/misunderstandings etc

bestest
                Jenni
                "be just and fear not"

Comment

Hi Gareth attended the Cardiff job last year. He was his usual brillant self. He contributed to the vidcast adn this can still be seen on the Vidcast website

Best Wishes

Jenni
                  "be just and fear not"

Comment

Yes indeed a re-check of Glenn's profile on Facebook shows that he is residing back in Helsingborg, Sweden, and works for Fotex - whoever or whatever that is.

Cheers,
                    Adam.

Comment

Hi guys,

I caught Glenn earlier on FB and he said to send you all his best wishes. he has been occupied with some of his other interests, as well as the usual work etc so hasn't been around as much. He was surprised to see people were asking after him and says thanks for the nice comments

Jenni
                      "be just and fear not"

Comment

Hi Jenni

Please give Glenn my regards, and tell him I hope his moustache is flourishing.

Comment

Thanks for that Jen.

Yes Robert, Glenn certainly does look as if he's the long lost Bee Gee...

Cheers,
                          Adam.

Comment

Working...
                          X