Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post
    Should have been me,obviously.
    Why? I have no idea why Chris has decided to leave. Have the two of you had a falling out or am I completely getting the wrong end of the stick? I don't read the majority of threads. You're actually one of the people I'm referring to as 'one of those people' followed by the gushing praise.

PHILIP
    Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd

Comment

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
      Why? I have no idea why Chris has decided to leave. Have the two of you had a falling out or am I completely getting the wrong end of the stick? I don't read the majority of threads. You're actually one of the people I'm referring to as 'one of those people' followed by the gushing praise.

PHILIP
      It wasn't directed to anyone who posted a goodbye to Chris.

Comment

Chris, the finds you have made, Mary Brider's marriage just one that comes to mind, but there are many, your transcriptions, your interpretation of material, all of it, is a body of work you can be proud of. I have learned a lot from your contributions.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Roy

Comment

Chris,

I want to thank you for the virtual library of information you have contributed on both forums over the years. It has greatly contributed to my understanding of this event and is rivaled by few.

Any other endeavors that you are participating in will be enlightened by your presence... as this subject most certainly has been.

Only the most dedicated purpose could have motivated you to do and share the research you have done. You will always have my utmost appreciation for that.
          Best Wishes,
          Cris Malone

Comment

Working...
          X