Patricia Cornwell's Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patricia Cornwell's Sequel

Wasn't this due out long before now? it seems as if it has been years now since it was first mentioned, with 'startling new evidence' to be bestowed upon the proles.

Be patient. It is due soon.

Comment

I checked her out on Twitter when the shawl book came out. I thought Cornwell's new book was due to come out last fall because there were hints dropped here and there. Her Twitter feed seemed to indicate something was coming out, and then nothing more. I assume, right or wrong, that she held back publication because of the shawl.

I enjoyed her other book on Jack and think she found some interesting things. I don't believe Sickert was Jack and he doesn't have to be for her book to have some value for research as well as entertainment.

I heard rumors the next book was going to be about Dr. Gull and the Royals and I wasn't interested in that, if that is what it was about.
      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
        I checked her out on Twitter when the shawl book came out. I thought Cornwell's new book was due to come out last fall because there were hints dropped here and there. Her Twitter feed seemed to indicate something was coming out, and then nothing more. I assume, right or wrong, that she held back publication because of the shawl.

I enjoyed her other book on Jack and think she found some interesting things. I don't believe Sickert was Jack and he doesn't have to be for her book to have some value for research as well as entertainment.

I heard rumors the next book was going to be about Dr. Gull and the Royals and I wasn't interested in that, if that is what it was about.
        A flavour of Patricia's new book is given in a short Kindle ebook. It isn't about Dr Gull and the Royals, although Joseph Sickert's story could be important if there really was a relationship between him and Walter Sickert. I await her new edition with interest. What with that, the shawl book offering new scientific evidence, and a rather exciting offering apparently identifying the real Mary Kelly, there's some interesting reading coming our way. Plus, of course, Jonathan Hainsworth's Druitt book and Bruce Robinson's long awaited offering.

Comment

Working...
        X