No announcement yet.

The Anticipated 2010 Edition of The "A To Z"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in and my copy got delivered, looks good. No chance to read anything yet though. Pity it's not out in the states yet. Nice dedication to Jeremy Beadle.

Comment

Good to see mention of the "Old Funk" letter (see thread "Ripper Confession")

Unlike the A-Z theorising, I don't think this letter was written by the person who wrote the "Hammersmith Rd" letter to Forbes Winslow

The "Old Funk" letter confirms that the Oct 88/89 letter was certainly received by Forbes Winslow in Oct 89, not 1888 - which foils his persistent claim to have received a letter predicting Kelly's murder on Nov 9th 1888

Comment

Ah well,I decided to break out the shekels and purchase it from the Amazon UK site.
        I'll be minus an arm and leg, but what the hell.
        A million thanks to the very generous person who offered to send their copy to me in order that we crank up some threads on the new A to Z. I was humbled by the gesture.

I'll set up a thread on the new A to Z now.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
          If Amazon in the US is correct, that the book will not be available for almost one quarter of a year for us over here, I'd like to hear what any American Ripperologists have to say about this situation.
          I presume they want the Brits to correct all the errors before it hits the more demanding American audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
            Pretty much every section I've read so far has a proof-reading error though...
            Well they could have asked me, I guess, but you'd have waited another year for it...

Love,

Caz
            X
            I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Working...
            X