Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entrances to Pickfords

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Entrances to Pickfords

    Hi all
    I am sure this has been discussed in the past, but a search is proving fruitless for me.
    Where were the entrances to the Pickfords goods depot.
    Thanks for any help

    Steve

  • #2
    Pickfords had several depots in London do you mean any particular depot?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Phillip Walton View Post
      Pickfords had several depots in London do you mean any particular depot?
      I imagine Steve is interested in the Broad Street depot.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Steve,

        There's some discussion about it here:

        http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread....t=Broad+street

        Dusty Miller and Ed Stow are probably the people most in the know. From memory, I think there is an old thread somewhere on Casebook with maps etc that discusses the subject in more detail.

        Gary

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
          Hi Steve,

          There's some discussion about it here:

          http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread....t=Broad+street

          Dusty Miller and Ed Stow are probably the people most in the know. From memory, I think there is an old thread somewhere on Casebook with maps etc that discusses the subject in more detail.

          Gary
          Thanks Gary.


          I will look again on casebook. Trouble is finding the key word. Pickfords didn't help.
          Phillip

          Yes it was the Broad street one. Just need to firm up a few distances.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Steve Blomer View Post
            Thanks Gary.


            I will look again on casebook. Trouble is finding the key word. Pickfords didn't help.
            Phillip

            Yes it was the Broad street one. Just need to firm up a few distances.
            I've also responded over there and provided a link. The key word I used was 'Appold' (street).

            Comment

            Working...
            X