Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take The Psychopath Test

Wish me luck...I'm going for it now.

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Score of 32

Man, do I have them bullshitted or what ?

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html#test2
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Nina scored a 45. The average woman's score is 40....so you know what I have to live with.
    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Is it the higher the score the better or... 36.

Wolf.

Comment

Looks like we both got 'em baffled, bamboozled, and bullshitted, Wolf !

36 is a 'positive' score.
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

I scored 33%, does that make me one third of a psychopath?

Comment

I got 15%. I'm a nice guy.

Of course, if anyone gets a nicer score than mine, I will terminate them.

Comment

I scored 33%, does that make me one third of a psychopath?

-Phil-

No...just two Linfords.
              To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

I got 27%. They say I am warm, fuzzy and love people. Plus I will never be a psychopath because I love cats. Most psychopaths love fish for pets.

Well.....I absolutely avoid people and my whole social life is online. (No I don't date online.)

The survey says 70% of psychopaths read the Financial Times. Successful business people score high on tests of psychopathy. There is a certain coldbloodedness needed for business success.
                Last edited by Anna Morris; August 27, 2016, 02:47 PM. Reason: typo
                The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Robert Linford: I got 15%.

No, you didn´t - psychopaths are habitual liars.
                  "In these matters it is the little things that tell the tales" - Coroner Wynne Baxter during the Nichols inquest.

Comment

I scored 30. And the comments about me involved this:

"You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords."

Told you so!
                    "In these matters it is the little things that tell the tales" - Coroner Wynne Baxter during the Nichols inquest.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
                      I got 27%. They say I am warm, fuzzy and love people. Plus I will never be a psychopath because I love cats. Most psychopaths love fish for pets.
                      I´ve got a cat AND fish. And a dog. What it makes me is somebody who supports the pet food industry big time.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have no spare time to take part in the psychopath test as I'm busy sawing up the remains of my latest victim!

Regards,

Sean.

Comment

Originally posted by Christer Holmgren View Post
                          I scored 30. And the comments about me involved this:

"You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords."

Told you so!
                          They said that about me too. After they said I was warm and socially conscious. I think this whole thing was worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                            I got 15%. I'm a nice guy.

Of course, if anyone gets a nicer score than mine, I will terminate them.
                            I'm still trying to figure out how you got a score of 15. You are bright and talented and have a great sense of humor. Some of those questions were aimed at how strong is a personality. I figure you have a strong personality. (Do you have a pet rock or something?)

I think the questions were dumb. I stay calm in emergencies and think clearly. I have medical training. Psychopaths probably think clearly in emergencies when they are disposing of bodies. What the heck? Meanwhile I am terrified of heights so I wanted nothing to do with the thrill seeking questions like sky diving and roller coasters. I think psychopaths seek thrills and when they have exhausted normal venues they kill people for the ultimate thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
                              They said that about me too. After they said I was warm and socially conscious. I think this whole thing was worthless.
                              Hi Anna,

This whole field is very dubious, much like latter day anthropometry and, of more recent origin, graphology.

My regards,

Sean.

Comment

Working...
                              X