• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFK's Autopsy

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/hist...1124-Weekender

Interactive, too!

WARNING - Graphic photos

and if you haven't ever seen the photos.....

http://www.cyberlearning-world.com/n...fk/autopsy.htm
    http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/auto...how/index.html

My paternal grandmother was a nurse in Parkland Hospital in 1963, the same age as I am now, and she saw all of this in the hallway as the body was brought in. She told us soon afterwards that there was 'no way' he was alive, and my mother heard this before it made it on the news.

Comment

Head wounds

I have seen and cared for people with similar gunshot wounds to the head. What happens is the bullet enters the skull causing massive damage to the bones and brain underneath, specifically the cerebrum portion of the brain which controls movement, thought, etc. In the type of head wound that occurred to JFK it is likely that the brainstem and specifically the Medulla wound not have been heavily damaged as it sits much lower in the skull then where the bullet hit. The Medulla controls basic life functions such as heart rate and breathing. If that was the case, then it is likely that President Kennedy would have been clinically "alive" until he died from exsanguination. The autopsy report estimated clinical death to have occurred 30-40 minutes after the gunshot wound occurred.

Comment

Hi Tim and Alan,

Yes, on a 50th anniversary documentary just recently, a doctor who treated Kennedy at Parkland was interviewed and he stated that Kennedy was still breathing and his heart was still pumping when he arrived in the trauma room at Parkland. Tubes were then placed down his throat via the wound in the neck to assist with the breathing but it was of course in vain, one could not survive something like that - don't need the autopsy photos to see that, just look at the Zapruder film.

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by admin tim View Post
          Actually, the last image on this blog page titled "The exit wound on Kennedy's neck" has been discredited as being so. There was an entrance wound there, which became an exit wound later on:

Click image for larger version

Name:	front-entry-wound.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	553933

The video link below gives an analysis of the autopsy photos and how they were changed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCVaYxOvcMs

Comment

Elaine,
            There are a lot of conspiracy theory's out there and I'm not commenting on them either way. That being said, it is well documented that the wound on President Kennedy's neck (entrance or exit) was extended during the resuscitation for placement of a tracheotomy tube. This picture which is claimed to be a autopsy picture (and there is obviously no medical resuscitation going on) shows a "wound" that would not have been there. I believe it to be a doctored photo (pardon the pun) used to support the conspiracy of a shooter from in front of the President.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Bartlome View Post
              Elaine,
              There are a lot of conspiracy theory's out there and I'm not commenting on them either way. That being said, it is well documented that the wound on President Kennedy's neck (entrance or exit) was extended during the resuscitation for placement of a tracheotomy tube. This picture which is claimed to be a autopsy picture (and there is obviously no medical resuscitation going on) shows a "wound" that would not have been there. I believe it to be a doctored photo (pardon the pun) used to support the conspiracy of a shooter from in front of the President.

Alan
              Hi Alan,
              When you say it's a "doctored photo" can it be proved it is a "doctored photo"? If so, when was this "doctoring" supposed to have been done and for what reason? If you know, of course, I'd like to hear your response.

I'm strict at dismissing and/or accepting what is given to the public either officially or non officially. This is because I believe we should not support X just because they we don't agree with are against X; this is one of the oldest yet most effective tricks in the book to manipulate the public and the officials use this trick as do the theorists.

So in order to avoid these traps of manipulation, I research to the depths a case and if there's evidence against the official story, I'll find it. If the official information is not corroborated by evidence, then it cannot be taken as actual accounts.

My next case I will research is JFK and perhaps I'll return to this thread at a later date in time.

Elaine

Comment

JKF autopsy

Looks very much like a medically performed tracheostomy . From personal experience, there is absolutely no chance that this would even be classified as an exit wound. Much more likely to be an entry wound. Other PM photography reveal catastrophic trauma to the occipital lobe of his brain and cranium, so what was to be achieved by intubating a man that was moribund?
                Regards,
                Mrrv
                Be nice to one another!
                Merv

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
                  Hi Alan,
                  When you say it's a "doctored photo" can it be proved it is a "doctored photo"? If so, when was this "doctoring" supposed to have been done and for what reason? If you know, of course, I'd like to hear your response.

I'm strict at dismissing and/or accepting what is given to the public either officially or non officially. This is because I believe we should not support X just because they we don't agree with are against X; this is one of the oldest yet most effective tricks in the book to manipulate the public and the officials use this trick as do the theorists.

So in order to avoid these traps of manipulation, I research to the depths a case and if there's evidence against the official story, I'll find it. If the official information is not corroborated by evidence, then it cannot be taken as actual accounts.

My next case I will research is JFK and perhaps I'll return to this thread at a later date in time.

Elaine
                  Elaine,
                  I certainly have no proof that this was a "doctored photo." The autopsy report describes a 6.5 cm long transverse gaping wound. That does not match the photo you provided. The wound in the photo is also too small to have been an emergent tracheotomy incision. I am not supporting one theory or another, simply stating that the "autopsy" photo reported to have been taken does not match the described wounds in the autopsy report. Photos are too easy to alter for me to place much belief in them, especially one that is associated with as much conspiracy as this one.

Alan

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X