X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New alleged Bigfoot video from Canada

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ds-Canada.html

Less blurred than most - see what you think

Ive done a bit of enhancing - below circled in red the alleged Bigfoot walking up a ridge
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure about that one Chris - it always seems dangerous to me for a hoaxer to be wandering around in a sasquatch suit as he might get shot

The "creature" seems to be messing about around that tree so it might be interesting to look for footprints or hair near there - he seems to step heavily down onto the soil at one point

I was more wondering why the still from the Patterson film on that page appears to have had the foreground crudely painted in, a bit like the MJK photo

Comment

They are here. I've seen one hanging around Wal Mart.
        SPERO IN DEO

Comment

If you look above and to the right of the figure, you will see what appears to be an enormous abstract painting of the head and shoulders of an ape-like beast holding a green banana.

This can only mean that big-foot and Walter Sickert are one and the same.

Comment

Is Andy Serkis rehearsing a new role? I think we should be told.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
            (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
              I was more wondering why the still from the Patterson film on that page appears to have had the foreground crudely painted in, a bit like the MJK photo
              I think they did it in the mistaken belief that it gave them the right to claim a copyright (I notice there's a copyright symbol in the corner).
              "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Originally posted by Whitechurch View Post
                They are here. I've seen one hanging around Wal Mart.
                I had one welcome me to Walmart. I think he used to be a baggage handler at the Nashville airport.
                Best Wishes,
                Cris Malone

Comment

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/04/this-i...taken-5008891/

Comment

Working...
                  X