The Rule of Four - has anyone read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rule of Four - has anyone read?

Has anyone read The Rule of Four - it seems worth a look but I only saw mention of it today.
    It is by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason and has been described as the Da Vinci Code for people with brains.
    It is based on the mystery of a real medieval book called the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili
    Any info or recommendations gratefully received.
    Chris S

I haven't Chris, but thanks for the heads up, I am off to Amazon......

Comment

Hi Raven - thanks for the pointer as I looked on Amazon and the reviews are almost universally damning - shame...

Comment

Yes, I noticed that, but will still give it a go Chris... I will let you know

Comment

Got this on audiobook from(cough) someone a while back I'll give it a listen too.

Comment

Hi Chris. This book came out years before the Davinci Code. I bought it used back in 2005 or so and read some of it, but I guess it didn't grab. If I would have known that only people with brains would like it, I would have passed it up! Of course, I tend to buy WAY more than I can read. I wish I had taken up drugs or alcohol, as those habits don't take up as much space as a book/magazine addiction!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Can I get The Rule Of One and work my way up?

Comment

If you have rule of one you can upgrade with the rule of 2, rule of 3 and rule of 4 service packs.

Comment

But a Rule of 5 is coming out in October, or so I've heard.
                  Best regards,
                  Maria

Comment

Working...
                  X