Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wild and crazy conspiracy theories

The ones I think are most possibly true:

Flight 800 was accidentally shot down by our own navy and covered up as a cya.

FDR knew in advance that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked and allowed it to happen in order to change public opinion regarding America's entry into WWII.

The Bali bomb was actually a suitcase nuke and that was concealed in order to quell citizen fears.

The one I most wish was true:

Roswell

Stan:

I agree with the one about FDR.

Then there was the unwarranted attack on the ship the USS Liberty by Israel...our "ally"... in 1967 that the media has buried as much as possible from the eyes of the average American citizen. Its just one example of the insidious Zionist clout in the U.S.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Hi How,

Although I'm generally pro-Israel, I agree there was something fishy about that deal.

Comment

Until he died, Richard Nixon was the Pan-emperor of the Earth. I actually heard a guy call into a talk show with that one. Perhaps it was Larry King but I'm not sure.

Then there was the cover-up that the Nazis tested an atomic bomb in April of 1945, 3 months ahead of us. I think there was actually a book about that "fact".

Also on the nuke front, that America secretly used atomic weapons in Korea.

And, in 1980, South Africa and Israel conducted a joint nuclear test in the Indian Ocean. This was originally reported as an atomic test as per satellite detection but it was later described as a "lightning bolt" - yeah right.

These are conspiracies of silence.

Comment

Hi All,

It's interesting that in amongst talk of conspiracies and cover-ups about Flight 800, Pearl Harbour, insidious Zionist clout and who dropped the first A-Bomb, any suggestion that the murders of five Whitechapel tarts was the result of a conspiracy/cover-up is met with a sharp collective intake of breath, a rolling of eyes and streams of invective.

Why is that?

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Largely because all Ripper conspiracy theories so far rely on conspiracies that are incredibly counter-productive and/or pointless.

The willingness of conspiracy researchers to bend facts and occasionally outright fib about evidence (a la Knight) doesn't help, either.
            "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Dear Simon:

In the cases of the other events there are considerable reasons presented for a conspiracy or cover up.

In our Case, none have ever been provided that make sense or have a cause/effect purpose that cannot be dismantled. As far as our Case is concerned, there certainly has been a conspiracy suggested and mentioned so much so to the point that most civilians hear of that motive or reason behind the WM to a greater degree than any other as the underlying cause for the crimes.

Several proposed suspects in the pantheon are charged with complicity for reasons other than psychopathic behavior or psychotic episodes.

I'm curious as to what purpose killing a series of women in such a manner would serve. Making some street prole disappear in London wouldn't have attracted so much notoriety and would have been in all honesty far easier and less risky to facilitate.

So where's the beef,Daddio ?
              To Join JTR Forums :
              Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Yes, and Diana was taken out by the Royal family.

Pope John-Paul I was poisoned because he was going to out something regarding the church.

Both are unlikely and I'm not sure if the first one is even possible.

Then you have a book full connected to the JFK assassination.

Comment

We are holding space aliens captive at Groom Lake though, harvesting the knowledge from their 10,000 I.Q. brains.

Where do you think we got the Sham-Wow?

Comment

Hi Stan

I don't know about the conspiracy theories that are bandied around but there does seem to be better evidence that the Tonkin Gulf incident of 1965 was manufactured by the Johnson Administration to give an excuse to go to war with North Vietnam, as was the evidence over Saddam Hussein's "Weapons of Mass Destruction" presented to the world in 2002-2003 that gave the excuse for the second Gulf War and led to the mess we are in now economically.

Chris
                    Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
                    https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
                    Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

You want a real freakin' conspiracy! Rush is the fourth most successful band in the history of Rock (surpassed only by the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Aerosmith) and they STILL aren't in the goddam Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.

THAT'S a conspiracy!
                      "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Hi Howard,

No beef, Daddio. Just curious.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Reid View Post
                          The Bali bomb was actually a suitcase nuke and that was concealed in order to quell citizen fears.
                          I had never heard that one but now see it's all over the net.

http://www.crazyontap.com/topic.php?TopicId=42981

Comment

Governor Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory premieres on TruTV tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Reid View Post
                              Governor Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory premieres on TruTV tomorrow evening.
                              Hey, I like Ventura. The guy actually speaks some sense.

Chris
                              Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
                              https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
                              Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Working...
                              X