Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Ammunition For The Ripperology Haters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Ammunition For The Ripperology Haters?

I couldn’t believe it when I came across this one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Catch-Me-Wh...=books&sr=1-11

Or you may prefer this

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7225...sr_gallery-1-3

And who wouldn’t want a serial killer colouring book?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Serial-Kill...s%2C199&sr=8-1

In the case of Ripperology vs Rubenhold I’d say that someone is planting incriminating evidence against us.
    Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Thanks for this Mike...
    To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
    Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

I’ve got a couple of T-shirts with the Harrison, Barber logo on them. Will I go to hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
        I’ve got a couple of T-shirts with the Harrison, Barber logo on them. Will I go to hell?
        You’ll go to Horse Hell Gary.
        Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

Is this happening for everyone but I added a smiley to that but it hasn’t appeared?

Ill try one from my pad ?
          Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

Mike....I posted a message earlier on another thread explaining the 'smilies' aren't operating at the moment, I'll get them running in the near future.
            Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
              Mike....I posted a message earlier on another thread explaining the 'smilies' aren't operating at the moment, I'll get them running in the near future.
              I’m a jinx when it comes to technology How so I assumed that it was me. No problem. The site’s looking great by the way. I hope you get all of your teething problems sorted.
              Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

The worst I ever saw was Mary Kelly's bedroom scene on a T-shirt. UNBELIEVABLE! And so disrespectful. The absolute dregs will be reached when there is a coloring book depicting the postmortem condition of victims.
                The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
                  The worst I ever saw was Mary Kelly's bedroom scene on a T-shirt. UNBELIEVABLE! And so disrespectful. The absolute dregs will be reached when there is a coloring book depicting the postmortem condition of victims.
                  And we will portrayed as promotors of such filth.

I can barely bring myself to look at the PM photos - even Alice’s which is one of the least graphic.

Comment

Thanks Mike...I opted to stick with the default skin as using a darker motif would strain the reader's eyes. I also have the option to add 'modules' , which are columns with information such as 'Trending', 'Current Topics', etc....but this might cause confusion, which is why I placed only the most essential items found in the navigation bar at top....

Anna...don't count a coloring book with the mortuary pix out just yet.
                    Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Gary

Howzabout a sign to hang around yer neck....such as this, sent to me by a gentleman named Terry Kavanagh

Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
                      X