Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News For How

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good News For How

    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/healt...-10071499.html

    "You can't put an old head on young shoulders." Oh no?

  • #2
    Interesting, Robert!

    The new "witness protection" program.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good news for Nina!
      SPERO IN DEO

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Jerry and Whitechurch

        I fear that if they graft How's head to a 'Mr Universe' body, the body will reject the head.

        Comment


        • #5
          Of course Robert, it is a concern. Maybe they will graft How's head on Miss Universe.
          SPERO IN DEO

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
            Hi Jerry and Whitechurch

            I fear that if they graft How's head to a 'Mr Universe' body, the body will reject the head.
            Howard may prefer a 'Miss America' body?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Whitechurch View Post
              Of course Robert, it is a concern. Maybe they will graft How's head on Miss Universe.
              Great minds think alike, Whitechurch. haha

              Comment


              • #8
                Well, they'd have to graft his head on back to front, or he'd never see hiney.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                  Well, they'd have to graft his head on back to front, or he'd never see hiney.
                  That wouldn't work Robert, he'd smother himself while sleeping.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    On a positive note, he could see the audience while performing headstands in the circus.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Talking about How's head graft made me think of this :

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7nYq9uWKk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bob, JD, Whitey

                        They'll have to graft the head from someone what has a tan....because I have my head up my ass most of the time.
                        I don't believe this is gonna happen....I think it might be a limit to man's science..
                        Then again, my penis transplant ( a 2 footer from the original millimetric marvel ) worked out okay. Lots of girls like me....I think it might be because of that transplant.
                        To Join JTR Forums :
                        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And we all thought it was your charm.
                          SPERO IN DEO

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And your suave, debonnaire manner.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                              Bob, JD, Whitey

                              They'll have to graft the head from someone what has a tan....because I have my head up my ass most of the time.
                              I don't believe this is gonna happen....I think it might be a limit to man's science..
                              Then again, my penis transplant ( a 2 footer from the original millimetric marvel ) worked out okay. Lots of girls like me....I think it might be because of that transplant.
                              Well with Robert transplanting your head on backward, it may be tough to use your penis correctly. Looking over your shoulder to wizz might be difficult. Yet again at 2 feet you may be able to feed it through your legs standing the other way. Not a problem I've yet encountered being only one foot in length myself.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X