No announcement yet.

New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received notice that I'll be getting an appointment soon.

It's weird anticipating a needle. I've hated getting the sumbitches all my life....except for cortisone shots.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• In the UK, the focus of concern seems to be shifting now, from the fact that people aren't able to go to work, to the possibility that they may miss out on their summer holidays.

I'm not sure I shall ever understand people as long as I live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post
        I'm not sure I shall ever understand people as long as I live.
        I don't know if it was reported in the UK, but our recent mad-bomber in Nashville, TN, was inspired by the writings of David Icke--ie. that there is an international conspiracy of Lizard People and Jews who are trying to 'globalize' the world. This particular bomber believed that Covid-19 is spread from cell towers using 5G technology, so he blew himself to smithereens outside an AT&T building, injuring 5 people and damaging several buildings. There are also tens of thousands of people who believe that the Covid-19 vaccine is a way for Bill Gates to inject them with a secret microchip, because, lord knows, Bill Gates has nothing better to do than track the movements of NASCAR fans in rural Georgia.

As crazy as these ideas are, they are not far removed from the Q Anon crowd, who can now boast at least 3 believers in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Nashville bomber's bizarre writings reveal belief in aliens and lizard people (newschannel5.com)

Comment

• Something for the anti-vaxxers to ponder.
          https://www.bionews.org.uk/page_152485

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
            I received notice that I'll be getting an appointment soon.

It's weird anticipating a needle. I've hated getting the sumbitches all my life....except for cortisone shots.
            Just had mine. The most willingly I've ever queued for a jab in my life. Fifteen minutes after parking the car and I was done. Superbly organised and very safe. I feel very chuffed.

Comment

• Good work, Paul.

They sent Nina and myself home early as someone in the front office has the virus.

My money is on the Florida salesman ( our company) bringing it up North on Monday.

Still waiting for the county to begin vaccinating as proposed.
              To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                Good work, Paul.

They sent Nina and myself home early as someone in the front office has the virus.

My money is on the Florida salesman ( our company) bringing it up North on Monday.

Still waiting for the county to begin vaccinating as proposed.
                Well keep safe How. My Pennsylvania family still don't know where they stand concerning vaccination, being Brits living, working and paying taxes in the US.

Comment

• We were told that my age group would receive an invitation to make an appointment this week. Sure enough, two letters came through the door on Monday morning, one from our local GP practice and another from the NHS. Our practice is vaccinating in a small cottage hospital a few minutes walk away, so I’ve opted to go there. I haven’t yet got an appointment, but they’ve suggested it will be later this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                    We were told that my age group would receive an invitation to make an appointment this week. Sure enough, two letters came through the door on Monday morning, one from our local GP practice and another from the NHS. Our practice is vaccinating in a small cottage hospital a few minutes walk away, so I’ve opted to go there. I haven’t yet got an appointment, but they’ve suggested it will be later this week.
                    Despite being vaccinated by the local surgery on Friday, I still got my letter from the NHS today. They really are on the ball with this one. Arm ached like hell for a couple of days and I felt completely wiped out the day after. Still, if it works........

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Butler View Post

That’s good news, Paul.

Despite being vaccinated by the local surgery on Friday, I still got my letter from the NHS today. They really are on the ball with this one. Arm ached like hell for a couple of days and I felt completely wiped out the day after. Still, if it works........
                      I think I could have got an earlier appointment if I’d gone into East London or further. The local one is so convenient, it’s in the next street from where I live, so I don’t mind waiting a few days.

Comment

• I was vaccinated yesterday, in and out in ten minutes. I was due to be vaccinated last week (Tuesday) but I put it off as I didn't want to chance slipping over in the ice and snow. Mine was done by my GP practice, they seem to have got it down to a fine art. I received the Oxford vaccine, no apparent ill effects.

Comment

• Some of my friends have been vaccinated and are doing fine. I am delaying because doctors say I have already had the virus and because I have had neurological reactions to vaccines. It looks like the COVID vaccines are not causing neurological issues so I will probably get the vaccine.

Meanwhile, some people I knew got COVID, became extremely ill and at least one died. I'm surprised since these were educated and careful people who survived until now.
                          The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• One of the office personnel contracted the virus.....everyone in the office but Nina got the 15 minute Covid test to determine whether they had it. Don't bother wondering how pissed off I was.

The rationale was that she wasn't in contact with the other people who were tested. They had a conference and then a lunch....Nina didn't attend.

The man who has it mentioned having issues with his memory.

By the time the local Montgomery County distribution centers call my name, I'll probably be 100.
                            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Man offered COVID-19 vaccine after error lists him as 6 cm tall

Comment

• Very funny in one way, but not at all funny in another, when you think of the possible consequences of that kind of error in medical records ...

Comment

Working...
                                X