No announcement yet.

New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should have spotted that as it gave a four figure BMI.

Comment

• I was vaccinated last Monday and had no ill effects for 24 hours. When I woke up on Wednesday morning my arm was sore and tender where I had the injection and it took a couple of days for the soreness to disappear. Also every joint in my body was stiff as if it was glued together but this disappeared as soon as I got up and there was no pain. Apparently others who received the same vaccine suffered stiff joints a few days afterwards.

Comment

• Phil:

Sounds like what happened when Madame Mengele, the local pharmacist down at Walgreens, jabbed me with a pneumonia shot last year...my arm hurt like a sonofabitch for a week. She went a little overboard with her pokin' motion.

I've had several cortisone shots into the bottom of my foot, my knee, and particularly my shoulder....and none of them came close to the post-injection pain the pneumonia shot left me with.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56138699

What an unpleasant pair!

Comment

• They sure are, Paul.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
              Phil:

Sounds like what happened when Madame Mengele, the local pharmacist down at Walgreens, jabbed me with a pneumonia shot last year...my arm hurt like a sonofabitch for a week. She went a little overboard with her pokin' motion.

I've had several cortisone shots into the bottom of my foot, my knee, and particularly my shoulder....and none of them came close to the post-injection pain the pneumonia shot left me with.
              Apparently its quite common with the type of vaccine I had (Oxford/Astra-Zeneca). But whats a little discomfort to having the full blown Covid-19?

Comment

• Oh yeah, Phil....I ain't bitching about getting the shot....I just doubt that it will hurt me more than the one that Elsa, the Bitch of Belsen, gave me last year.
                Not sure if you've ever had a cortisone shot....the one I got on the bottom of my foot...right in the middle of it, back in 2001 was a killer. The doctor gave me a # 2 pencil so that I could bite down on it as I was was afraid of making # 2 on her floor after I saw the size of the needle. She had given me a preliminary shot which I thought was the shot...but I was wrong. That was just to dummy my foot up in order to take the real deal. The four I took in my left shoulder weren't as bad as what people made it out to be.....but they hurt without the lingering pain like the pneumonia shot.

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
                  Some of my friends have been vaccinated and are doing fine. I am delaying because doctors say I have already had the virus and because I have had neurological reactions to vaccines. It looks like the COVID vaccines are not causing neurological issues so I will probably get the vaccine.

Meanwhile, some people I knew got COVID, became extremely ill and at least one died. I'm surprised since these were educated and careful people who survived until now.
                  UPDATE: I have returned for the weekend, to the area where people got sick, as mentioned above. I note today the churches are packed --parking lots filled to overflow-- all over the area. Of all the things people can avoid to protect themselves, crowding into poorly ventilated rooms--for anything-- is a big one.
                  The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Maybe some need to be reminded of the old adage.'God helps them who help themselves ' What really peeves me about the people you describe, Anna is the selfishness that almost surpasses their stupidity.Unfortunately this is by no means confined to your country. Stay well.
                    Be nice to one another!
                    Merv

Comment

• An Americans* view of the NHS.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaFW...re=emb_rel_end
                      *Resident in the UK.

Comment

• I've just heard of this and it might be true. There was a queue at a supermarket check out and everyone except one woman was masked and keeping to the two metre rule. This woman insisted on standing close behind the elderly guy in front. When he asked her to keep her distance he got a lot of foul mouthed abuse and was told "What are you going to do about it?" His answer was not long in coming, he turned his back to her and let out a long and noisy fart (and smelly by all accounts). She kept her distance after that.

Comment

• Just had my jab. Pfizer. Virtually painless. Very short queue. In and out within 20 mins, including 15 min post-jab sit-down.

Comment

• Originally posted by jachim3926 View Post
                            Maybe some need to be reminded of the old adage.'God helps them who help themselves ' What really peeves me about the people you describe, Anna is the selfishness that almost surpasses their stupidity.Unfortunately this is by no means confined to your country. Stay well.
                            What I don't understand is why people seem to need crowds to stay mentally balanced. I look at pictures of packed vacation places, beaches for instance, and am thankful I am not there. I thought it was just supply and demand, thousands of people wanting to enjoy a special place or event. But it seems to be a 'necessary' part of life for many and lack of being able to crowd into places due to lockdowns, etc. has caused mental health issues, supposedly. Every chance people get, they congregate in great numbers. It looks like no one has home life anymore, but that they hop from one crowded venue to another.

Other than material shortages, my bank going to hell and government offices being closed--forever?-- my life has gone on without much disruption.
                            The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Anna:

The opposite seems to be true over here. Either the people in my section of the country are perfectly sane without having to congregate or they're just following the guidelines.

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• The big political question that is now splitting the UK down the middle:

Should NHS staff get a pay rise at least in line with inflation, so they're not actually worse off in real terms?

Should these suckers be fobbed off with a bit off clapping (not that we're even going to bother to do that for more than a few weeks)? They're hardly likely to go on strike now, are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X