New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post

Looks like coronavirus was first isolated in England in 1965 during an odd outbreak of colds. Like I keep suggesting, I wonder if different corona viruses have been circulating for a long time, some deadly, some mild.
    There's a school of thought that each of the four coronaviruses that now cause common colds would have produced a pandemic like the current one when they first crossed into humans. Specifically, it's been suggested that the most recent of these might have been the 1889-90 pandemic known as "Russian flu".

Comment

• Its reckoned that the aids virus had been about for years before it mutated into something more lethal. It's still about today but treatments to keep it under control means that those infected with it can lead normal lives even to having healthy children.

Comment

• Check this out.....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s-vaccine.html
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Phillip Walton View Post
          Its reckoned that the aids virus had been about for years before it mutated into something more lethal. It's still about today but treatments to keep it under control means that those infected with it can lead normal lives even to having healthy children.
          One worrying thing, though, is that in trials in South African - where of course AIDS is widespread, partly because the government previously adopted a crazy theory that it wasn't caused by a virus - vaccines have been found to be ineffective in those who are HIV-positive. If I were in that position I would be praying for a high uptake of vaccine, in the hope that it would curb the spread of the virus. It's another thing that should be considered by people who don't see why they should be vaccinated because they don't think they're at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Butler View Post
            So here's to the future ​​​of newly independent UK prospering under the dream team of Boris, Rishi and Liz then. I'm all for it me. I'll be fully vaccinated shortly after my second dose. Magic.
            So it's a case of I'm all right Jack, and sod all the people in the UK's fishing industry, who were conned by your dream team and whose livelihoods are currently going swiftly down the lavatory, if they haven't done so already. Blaming Norway won't help them now, will it?
            I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

• Originally posted by R. J. Palmer View Post
              It wasn't long ago I was reading about a politician in the 1950s--it was President Dwight Eisenhower on this side of the pond--who refused a free glass of Coke-a-Cola because he didn't want people to think that he might be 'got at' by influence peddlers, backroom deal makers, tit-for-tat contractors, etc. He was a public servant and refused all 'freebies.'

Now the graft is out in the open, and half the public can't understand what all the fuss is about. 'Hell, I'd do it, and so would you. What's wrong with it?'
              This side of the pond, it's not half the public, but the 52% who have lost their moral compass since 2016 - assuming they ever had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. J. Palmer View Post
                Recently I was looking at the faculty list at Oxford and Cambridge Universities, and I saw a lot of foreign sounding names in the science departments. And I read--in the fake news media, no doubt--that the developers of the Pfizer vaccine in Germany were Turkish emigrants.

I'm eternally grateful that scientists aren't flag waving nationalists and isolationists, or we'd all be frickin' dead.

You never said a truer word, RJ.

Comment

• In the London mayoral elections next week there is a candidate who's advocating the immediate removal of all covid restrictions. I see that the same party (Reform, formally UKIP) is putting up candidates for Essex County Council. What a bunch of pillocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phillip Walton View Post
                    In the London mayoral elections next week there is a candidate who's advocating the immediate removal of all covid restrictions. I see that the same party (Reform, formally UKIP) is putting up candidates for Essex County Council. What a bunch of pillocks.
                    Count Binface tying with Laurence Fox in London mayoral race
                    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1835104.html

On 1% each.

Comment

• I have a connection in Costa Rica. It is said people getting the vaccine are just getting a jab and a Band-aid. No serum is injected. At the moment it is said the U.S. is buying up any extra vaccine available to send to India during that current crisis. Therefore there is speculation and profit to be made.

This seems like a fantastic claim. There is some video which seems to prove the allegations. I am always surprised by a lot of things in Costa Rica. Very different from anything I have previously known.
                      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...
                      X