New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one, Boris.

Fantastic news. We must just hope that he calms down for a bit so as to recover properly. Whatever he does he carries it off with gusto, but now is the time to let others take over for a while. He'll no doubt find that hard.

Comment

• RIP Tim Brooke-Taylor. One of The Goodies, in more ways than one.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...rus-agent-says
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
      (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

• Originally posted by String View Post
        Fox news Reporting corona. Remember Trump pretty much takes his policies from this lot.

https://youtu.be/8fdIOMXc-jc
        Dangerously stupid and grossly irresponsible.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
        (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          RIP Tim Brooke-Taylor. One of The Goodies, in more ways than one.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...rus-agent-says
          What a shame. Ecky-thump! RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Butler View Post
            What a shame. Ecky-thump! RIP.
            Indeed, Paul. I couldn't find Ecky Thump in its entirety, so here's TB-T with three other legendary comedians, in what would become a famous sketch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
            (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

• TBT

RIP, of course, but I can’t say I found TBT or the Goodies particularly funny.

That said, some things have stuck in my mind - whenever I see the journalist Gary Gibbon on Channel 4 I automatically think ‘funky’.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post

That said, some things have stuck in my mind - whenever I see the journalist Gary Gibbon on Channel 4 I automatically think ‘funky’.
                One of the last examples of the British comic song tradition, before music permanently lost its sense of humour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                  Whilst the Goodies weren't in the same league as the Pythons, they had their moments, and I did enjoy TB-T's long-standing contribution to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue.
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
                  (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

• I couldn’t find the video online but my best memories of the trio was the end of the world episode. And you know how they knew it was the end of the world? The radio times didn’t have any programme listings after a certain day.
                    A very funny and clever man.

Comment

• Originally posted by String View Post
                      I couldn’t find the video online but my best memories of the trio was the end of the world episode. And you know how they knew it was the end of the world? The radio times didn’t have any programme listings after a certain day.
                      A very funny and clever man.
                      Son of a gun.....you just related the only skit I remember in any detail - the end of the world and the blank pages of the Radio Times.

I watched them regularly but that is the only gag that has stayed with me.
                      Regards, Jon S.
                      "
                      The theory that the murderer is a lunatic is dispelled by the opinion given to the police by an expert in the treatment of lunacy patients......."If he's insane
                      " observed the medical authority, "he's a good deal sharper than those who are not".
                      Reynolds Newspaper, 4 Nov. 1888.

Comment

• Coronavirus: 'Very difficult' for ICU doctor as he treats critically ill colleagues

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...agues-11972841

Comment

• https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...2-million-nhs/

Comment

• They are finally doing mass antibody testing in California. Looks like around 1% are positive. This is a really peculiar virus. I wonder too if past outbreaks of crippling, somewhat fatal, viral outbreaks that no one cares about, conferred immunity on any of the population?
                            The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• They are finally doing mass antibody testing in California. Looks like around 1% are positive
                              -Anna-

That's 390,000 people if the stats reported are correct..
                              To Join JTR Forums :
                              Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                                They are finally doing mass antibody testing in California. Looks like around 1% are positive
                                -Anna-

That's 390,000 people if the stats reported are correct..
                                Information is changing rapidly but, yes, about that.

Meanwhile I think I posted a clip here a couple days ago showing that a low percentage of people from hot spots in Washington state and Oregon were testing positive. I think it was more than 1% but still low overall. The sample sizes were 70 to 80 thousand people tested in each state.
                                The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...
                                X