No announcement yet.

New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Howard has been told by the State to always wear a face mask, again nothing to do with COVID-19.

Comment

• ‘Supermarket boss refuses refund for hoarder who tried to return 4,800 toilet rolls and 150 bottles of hand sanitiser‘

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/114020...efund-hoarder/

Comment

• I see Howard has been told by the State to always wear a face mask, again nothing to do with COVID-19.

I know it was either you or Robert or maybe even that shifty Gareth that ratted on me to the Feds about my disinclination to brush my teeth.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• I'm busy moving into my kingdom on the river. Going to be hard to get phone & internet. Pheasants and quail are mating for a second nesting & lots of waterfowl are nesting. There are fish in the river. I'm a prepper so I have plenty of food. Will plant a garden soon. Would like to get fruit trees and berry bushes but don't want to go IN a store if I can avoid it. Can order those things but they send dead, dry sticks and call it "dry root" shipping. Yeah,..........DUH......dry rooted and DEAD! Plants tend to need moist roots to survive.

I don't know about the future. I am kind of a solitary person anyway. It gets to me, wondering when or if one might catch the virus just going on living. Maybe that should be comforting knowing we are more likely to die of the virus than 'dementia'? Some horrifying statistics say most people over....80?....have some level of 'dementia'. I'm not near that old. I lie about my age and have dyed my hair for years but I am in a drop-dead demographic nevertheless.

If I have my dogs & the internet I'll do fine. No internet, I'll go back to woodworking and fine needlework. But if I die of the virus I suppose someone would burn my artistic handwork for fear of contagion.
          The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Don't want to even consider that possibility Anna, but just make sure the Voynich work is preserved for posterity!

Dave

Comment

• The social-distancing deniers have arrived:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/polit...-16/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                Don't want to even consider that possibility Anna, but just make sure the Voynich work is preserved for posterity!

Dave
                Thanks, Dave! As I have suggested, maybe we had the virus in December. Folks close to me lost sense of taste and smell. I was barely sick but got an 8 day migraine followed by increased, chronic migraine. Some people are getting severe headache with the virus.

The night before the 8 day migraine I had really found something in the VM and really looked forward to the next day, but wasn't functional. I pretty much lost hope and started seeing a bunch of doctors. Had a lot of tests but no follow-up because of the virus.

Kept researching migraine online. Started taking Co Q-10. Health Canada recognizes that as possible preventative. I have been up almost every day for three weeks. So maybe I can resume the VM work.

My cache for posterity is right here at the Forum and in another place.

Comment

• Cheer up, Anna. I have a much better chance of dying than you, but have come to the conclusion that there's no future in it. I'll do it when I get round to it.

You can't die without my permission, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nunziu Chiama View Post
                    If (as I've read) there is a BSL4 laboratory in Wuhan, I seriously doubt the virus came from a market.
                    Well, now I'm supported by a Nobel (Pr Montagner).

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                      Cheer up, Anna. I have a much better chance of dying than you, but have come to the conclusion that there's no future in it. I'll do it when I get round to it.

You can't die without my permission, anyway.
                      Thanks! Do stay safe! If it gets too bad over there, come vacation at my new kingdom. There isn't much reason people want to live in this area so low population and some state counties still with NO known virus cases.

My family is long-lived. I am actually physically fit in between headaches. There doesn't seem to be any pattern for who gets killed by the virus. I fear viruses because of past experience. I want an antibody test because of the no taste/no smell 'virus' that went through in December. It would make sense I would get severe headaches for months after.

Comment

• A touching tribute to a hero: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...medic-18106502
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
                        (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

• Yes, this disease is devastating the health service. Genuine heroes.

Comment

• NYC nurse who beat coronavirus pummeled, robbed by group of thugs

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/nurse-...F-Awqvyc_QzHvo
                            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                              NYC nurse who beat coronavirus pummeled, robbed by group of thugs

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/nurse-...F-Awqvyc_QzHvo
                              Shoot'em.
                              No such things in Montana

Comment

• I hear you, Nunziu....shame that woman didn't have a gun handy.

More and more, I've noticed females committing these sorts of crimes.

Same with package thieves.
                                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
                                X