No announcement yet.

New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went into Tess Coe's at Pitsea yesterday afternoon. There were people pushing trolleys laden with toilet rolls about. One also had bottled water and bread as well. One thing that was also sold out was paracetamol.

Comment

• Daughter works in Tescos. They got a note through limiting the number of toilet rolls, hand sanitiser etc each customer can buy. Easily evaded of course.

Comment

• Phillip is that just paracetamol or is there also a shortage of aspirin/ibuprofen/neurofen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
          Phillip is that just paracetamol or is there also a shortage of aspirin/ibuprofen/neurofen?
          I hear there are no headache tablets in the Brazilian rainforest.

Comment

• I went into my local Chinese restaurant the other night to collect a takeaway. I was a bit early, so the ownerís son gave me a freebie lager and we had a chat. He told me that their takings had dropped massively in the past few weeks.

While I was waiting for my food I was amused to witness a couple at the table next to me diligently sanitising their hands between courses.😂

Comment

• Gary, it kills fewer women. Are you going to transition?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                Gary, it kills fewer women. Are you going to transition?
                That sounds a bit drastic, Robert.

I donít think Iíd make a very plausible woman. I think I could cope with all the surgery etc, but Iím just not very good at giving orders.

Comment

• Gary:

Same deal in Philadelphia....I don't frequent them, but the restaurants in Philly's Chinatown have been taking a severe beating, customer wise. There's a really good Chinese take out joint close to us....looks like its also having a tough time. I ain't going to the local Chinese erotic body massage parlor, either....their business will definitely be taking a Stuka dive....at least, until this deal blows over.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-19968#rubmaps

We have two cases of this shit in our county now.
                  To Join JTR Forums :
                  Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Gary, you don't have to be a plausible woman. You just enter all the women's sporting events and stand on the podium, a big hulk with a tiny woman each side of you. Must be some dosh in it.

Comment

• China was using a hotel to quarantine sick people but the hotel collapsed. Now they are digging sick people out of the rubble. Not sure how that will affect virus death toll......
                      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                        That sounds a bit drastic, Robert.

I don’t think I’d make a very plausible woman. I think I could cope with all the surgery etc, but I’m just not very good at giving orders.
                        Well you managed at the Chinese Restaurant

PS We have three sons in law...Guess the anagram of Woman Hitler...

Comment

• I don't know. Normal White?

Comment

• No, Bob....its Til Whore Man
                            To Join JTR Forums :
                            Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• I bet the cruise ship industry will be hard hit. It is reported today that an outbreak started on a cruise down the Nile. Our one case in Nebraska is said to have started there. This makes me wonder if the outbreak in the nursing facility near Seattle could be connected to cruising? Maybe someone visited an elderly relative and the thing got started?

Oregon has more cases but they are near the coast. Idaho still zero. Perhaps frighteningly, two cases in Oregon, one east, one west, are near Native American tribal lands. Natives never did too good with Old World diseases.

A report says South Korea has done the best job of managing the epidemic. They apparently have test kits that work and work quickly, thus they have contained the infection and have a total death rate of 0.6%. Their test kits are not the same as those used in the U.S. Why?

Meanwhile it looks like Oregon has some new presumptive tests which will undoubtedly have to be sent to bigger labs before the results get sent back and officially announced. No big deal since the governor has already declared a disaster based on three cases. I suppose the Pendleton/Weston area must be a double disaster area due to last month's floods plus one case of the virus. That ought to be worth a lot of federal dollars.
                              The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
                                A report says South Korea has done the best job of managing the epidemic. They apparently have test kits that work and work quickly, thus they have contained the infection and have a total death rate of 0.6%. Their test kits are not the same as those used in the U.S. Why?

I don't think there can be any dispute that China has done the best job in containing the epidemic. The rates of new cases both inside and outside Hubei province are now only about 1% of what they were at their peak. That is, a total of 46 new cases today - fewer than many other countries.

China outside Hubei province, with only 5 new cases yesterday in a population of 1,300,000,000, must be practically the safest place in the world as far as the coronavirus is concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X