No announcement yet.

New Deadly Virus is Spreading/ Covid19 Pandemic 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought wearing a mask was 'government overreach' and the government jackboot on our necks. I had NO idea it was satanic too. Where do these ideas come from?

Apparently any new vaccine will not come with a microchip implant because no one knows how long immunity to the virus will last. I mean, if the idea was to microchip folks who are immune to the disease, nobody knows about immunity to COVID.

The 'Golden Rule' as said by Jesus is, "Do unto others....." Or alternately, "Do not do unto others that which you, yourself would hate."

On the humorous side, a Tweet against face masks in schools said, "What do you do when your kid comes home wearing another kid's mask?" Now that is something to think about.
    The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
      The 'Golden Rule' as said by Jesus is, "Do unto others....." Or alternately, "Do not do unto others that which you, yourself would hate."

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Morris View Post
        I thought wearing a mask was 'government overreach' and the government jackboot on our necks. I had NO idea it was satanic too. Where do these ideas come from?

Apparently any new vaccine will not come with a microchip implant because no one knows how long immunity to the virus will last. I mean, if the idea was to microchip folks who are immune to the disease, nobody knows about immunity to COVID.

On the humorous side, a Tweet against face masks in schools said, "What do you do when your kid comes home wearing another kid's mask?" Now that is something to think about. [Emphasis added. CG]
        Mask not what your Country can do for you! Wear a Mask to save Yourself and your Country!

Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
        https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
        Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris G. View Post
          [Emphasis added.]

Mask not what your Country can do for you! Wear a Mask to save Yourself and your Country!

If one of my kids came home wearing that cap I wouldn’t be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
            If one my kids came home wearing that cap I wouldn’t be happy.
            You know my answer to that one, Gary. YNWA

Are you an 'Ammers fan, mate?

Cheers

Chris
            https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.

Comment

• I once, many years ago, had a General Manager who was an avid Chelsea fan...it was about the time that the role of aerosols in harming the ozone layer was becoming better known...

For some reason he had a large poster of the FA Cup on his wall...one morning he came in and found adhering to it a Tesco promotional sticker, trimmed so it read "contains no harmful CFC"...it took a while for his amusement to shine through, (life's like that if you're a Chelsea fan)...oh happy days...

Comment

Cheers

Chris
                Yes, I ‘amm, Chris. Forever blowing bubbles.

Comment

• “Portugal is probably the safest place in Europe”

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news...n-europe/55294
                  To Join JTR Forums :
                  Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                    “Portugal is probably the safest place in Europe”

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news...n-europe/55294

Probably not, as it has about twice as many new infections per head as the UK. Though apparently the stupid tourist who said that is going to be doing his bit to equalise things by ignoring the quarantine rules when he gets home. I wonder if he'll succeed in killing a granny.

Try Latvia, with less than 2 cases per week per 100,000 people.

Comment

• Thanks, Chris.....
                      To Join JTR Forums :
                      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Great replies! Cute, Chris G.!

Beyond the experience in my own household in December/January, I was also exposed to an identified case from Portugal in January. Think we were all sick before that, though.

I have a couple new friends who wanted to do something real nice for me and they took my best friend and I 60 miles down the road for lunch and some other important business. I was thinking on the way that we were headed to a county in Idaho that has been a virus hotspot.

We had lunch at a well known national chain restaurant and did some shopping afterward. The restaurant kept occupied tables far apart and everyone was required to wear a mask--provided if you didn't have one--when doing anything other than sitting and eating at table. They even had a salad bar but everyone had to wear a plastic mitt to touch the implements.

The farm supply store had similar rules.

The other two shopping destinations did not require masks but almost everyone was wearing one.

The restaurant was stringent because those are rules laid down by government in order for them to stay open.

Other restaurants my friends had first selected were carry out only.

I usually reject this sort of activity because of the virus but my friends did something very special and personal for me and I did not feel I could say no. All in all I feel I will be OK because people in these locations seem to be rigorously taking all precautions.

Two weeks ago I took an online COVID detector test on a reputable medical website. I answered all questions honestly, including age, location and symptoms. I was in the middle of a horrendous migraine and when it gets that bad there is nausea, runny nose, difficulty breathing. (No fever, sore throat, etc.) I thought about not clicking those answers because these are basic symptoms when I have especially bad migraine which had taken me to the site in the first place.

Anyway, click submit. Response was immediate and frightening. Something like, OMG!!!!! You have COVID and you MUST see your doctor now....blah, blah, blah.... If you don't have a doctor...... It was something like the Miranda warning given by police to suspects. LOL! I figured I would miraculously recover in a couple days, which I did.

Just shows artificial intelligence isn't always intelligent. I had thought 'good' responses on preventative measures plus my usually solitary state and avoidance of indoor crowds would counteract the three 'positive' responses. No!
                        The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Cheers

Chris
                          Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                          Yes, I ‘amm, Chris. Forever blowing bubbles.
                          Condolences, mate. Keep blowing them bubbles, my friend. A bit like "Neverton" these days I'm afraid. Albeit the Toffees and the Hammers both have very decent managers, Ancelotti and Moise, so good luck to you both.

Incidentally, in 1968, West Ham came to Baltimore and played an exhibition match at Baltimore's Memorial Stadium (alas now demolished). Baltimore had an early soccer team at the time called the "Baltimore Bays" and my parents and I were able to attend a private reception with the players. I was able to meet Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters and Bobby Moore. Those were the days for the Hammers and England. I was a temporary paperboy filling in for a schoolmate on his paper route on the day the Three Lions beat West Germany with that controversial goal by Hurst. Of course the Reds of Liverpool were proud that "Sir" Roger Hunt was part of the World Cup winning team. One of my heroes, along with Ian St. John.

Talking of Hammer, I spoke a bit too soon here. . .

Comment

• Hi Chris,
                            One of the stories I recall; from my days in 'L'pool was the story about the Church notice board which posted "What would YOU do if Jesus returned tomorrow?

Some Scouse wit wrote under the message.'Move St John to inside right!'

You might have to explain this to some of your non soccer savvy mates!

Cheers and stay safe and well,
                            Merv.
                            Be nice to one another!
                            Merv

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post
                              In the UK, the excess deaths over normal amount to more than 0.1% of the population, while antibody testing would indicate only 5-7.6% have been infected. That would imply an infection fatality rate more like 1.6%, though it may be that not all those who have been infected are still testing positive for antibodies.

For what it's worth, now that the UK has "corrected" its daily death numbers by including only those who died within 28 days of testing positive, a comparison of the estimates of infection rates in July from random testing with corrected death rates 2-3 weeks later would reduce the fatality rate to more like 0.4%, though with a lot of statistical uncertainty.

It seems broadly consistent with previous findings that only perhaps a third who have had the infection will later test positive for antibodies. The big question is what degree of immunity those people may have.

Comment

Condolences, mate. Keep blowing them bubbles, my friend. A bit like "Neverton" these days I'm afraid. Albeit the Toffees and the Hammers both have very decent managers, Ancelotti and Moise, so good luck to you both.

Incidentally, in 1968, West Ham came to Baltimore and played an exhibition match at Baltimore's Memorial Stadium (alas now demolished). Baltimore had an early soccer team at the time called the "Baltimore Bays" and my parents and I were able to attend a private reception with the players. I was able to meet Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters and Bobby Moore. Those were the days for the Hammers and England. I was a temporary paperboy filling in for a schoolmate on his paper route on the day the Three Lions beat West Germany with that controversial goal by Hurst. Of course the Reds of Liverpool were proud that "Sir" Roger Hunt was part of the World Cup winning team. One of my heroes, along with Ian St. John.

Talking of Hammer, I spoke a bit too soon here. . .

We have long memories:

Click image for larger version

Name:	3F19B93D-CDF2-46AB-8156-2E8B1FD7EDC1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	561352

I had an uncle who was a talented footballer and who knew a lot of the WHU players. I think he had a trial there, not sure that he was ever signed up, though. His promise of a career was ended through a serious injury, but he still kept in touch with the likes of Moore and Peters.

On one occasion when some of our American relatives came over there was a family do, and when I arrived I immediately noticed a football on the dining table nestling among the sausage rolls and egg and cress sandwiches. On closer inspection I saw it had been signed by the WHU team at the time (67/8). I couldn’t believe my luck. It had to be for me, surely?

But no, it was for my American cousin, Robbie, who had never played football in his life. :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X