Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion Thread

Thread for discussing the recent forum established by Mr. Evans on Scotland Yard files.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

When I was researching the crew of the Titanic a few years ago the PRO had put together all their Titanic related holdings onto a CD Rom with all the originals held as TIFF files. Similarly, in the US, all the contemporary documents relating to the Salem Witchcraft Trials were transcribed and published in a 3 volume set (subsequently put in the public domain on the internet)

Has anything similar ever occurred with the holdings for JtR? In any format?

Comment

Phil:

Not that this is your answer, but the majority or near totality of the Home Files are in The Ultimate Sourcebook...unless a few had been left out ( Can't recall whether SPE ever mentioned leaving any out....but he would be the person to ask).

Hopefully, if someone else reads this and who has more information, they'll chime in.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Thanks for that. I'll check it out. It's one of the few JtR books I haven't got!

Sorry for delay in coming back but for some reason I'm not getting emails when people reply to threads I've posted on.

Comment

Working...
        X