Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jack The Ripper Museum ( July 25, 2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    The men of H Division wait with baited breath as Sgt Thick gets the latest orders over the Scotland Yard hot-line:

Your best caption ever Gareth.

Now that's what I call FUNNY.
    Itsnotrocketsurgery

Comment

• August 16, 2015

All's quiet on the Cable Street front as of now.....
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

• August 5 2015

This YouTube video shows the not- all- there gang all there on Cable Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGtIn55Zdc
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• Its Michael Cane !

This sister was in such a hurry to get down there she didn't get her wig on right !!!

Listen to the mouth on this 'woman'.

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• The slogan on the shirt is 'They shall not pass" in Spanish....the hair by Crayola.

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• BRILLIANT! The funniest thing I've seen in years. So many highlights, but if I had to pick one it was the Rozzer asking the Anarchsists if anyone was in charge of the protest.

Comment

• You can hear these fine representatives of Papa Marx yelling " Police protect racists"....
                This dude could snap two pinheads with those pythons of his !

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• That yapper in better clothes...with all the tattoos covered up.

Yet another video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcOpgHpzO5Q
                  To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• One gets the impression Howard is not impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                      BRILLIANT! The funniest thing I've seen in years. So many highlights, but if I had to pick one it was the Rozzer asking the Anarchsists if anyone was in charge of the protest.
                      Can I change my highlight? I can't get that catchy little tune, 'You're all a bunch of c****, you're all a bunch of c****, f*** off the lot of you, you're all a bunch of c****', out of my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by String View Post
                        One gets the impression Howard is not impressed.
                        I can understand people not approving of violent demonstrations, but as I've said before, I don't understand the compulsion to ridicule other people who dislike the museum. I dislike the museum myself.

Comment

• Hilarious. I saw about half of it.

Since there was an idiot talking about a 'rich white toff' (note that his colour seems to make a difference), it's worth mentioning that I managed to count about two black faces - maybe three - among the Class War clowns. Strange for such a multi-cultural area.

Comment

• The Women's DEATH Brigade video started with a man in a pinstriped jacket rapping on the shopfront with his walking stick and ended with a polite round of applause and the tinkle of a bicycle bell. Makes one feel proud to be British.

Comment

• I can understand people not approving of violent demonstrations, but as I've said before, I don't understand the compulsion to ridicule other people who dislike the museum. I dislike the museum myself.

-Chris-

If I had a cause Chris....those clowns would be the last people I'd want representing it. They're vile looking, vile sounding, and probably vile smelling.
                              Bob...the woman with all the tattoos is the person uttering the lines about 'Rich white toffs".
                              Actually, that's taught to a lot of leftists/liberals...this self-hate of being White.

P.S. I don't think much of the museum either...
                              To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

• I forgot to put the links to the programs up ! Sorry about that !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGtIn55Zdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhM4yl68GSY

This one doesn't feature the outbreak of violence. Its actually a civil protest.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaKf8MF9QXg
                                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
                                X