Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Barnett
    replied
    If you read Simon’s post carefully, you will find that he was advised against ‘thoughts’ of athletic sex. I suspect the advice may have come from his optician.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Olympics, with associated sex and Marathon, delayed till next year. More time for you to train, Simon!

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    I've just caught up with this thread... I'm delighted to hear that you are out of hospital and feeling better, sorry to hear that athletic sex is out (I know how much you favoured sex while running a marathon, but there comes a time in everyone's life when these small pleasures must comes to an end), and I hope to stear clear of the corona virus. Keep well.

Leave a comment:

• Roy Corduroy
    replied
    Get well soon, Simon. You're my daddy.

Homeboy Roy

Leave a comment:

• Monty
    replied
    Sending you my best Simon

Monty

Leave a comment:

• Cogidubnus
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
    Hi All,

Thank you for your kind words and good wishes.

I am home from hospital after a heart procedure and now feel better than I have for the past few months.

The doctor told me to avoid marathon running and any thoughts of athletic sex. Other than those, I can get on with life.

Thank you again.

Simon
    After my heart procedure they only told me to avoid heavy lifting and painting ceilings...I feel so let down...

Glad you're making out OK

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    The doctor told me to avoid marathon running and any thoughts of athletic sex. Other than those, I can get on with life.
    -S. Wood-

Simon....you can most certainly have sex without it being with an athlete or someone with an athletic body. My wife does.

Good to see you on the mend.

Leave a comment:

• Simon Wood
    replied
    Hi All,

Thank you for your kind words and good wishes.

I am home from hospital after a heart procedure and now feel better than I have for the past few months.

Thank you again.

Simon

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Thinking of you, Simon. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Debra Arif
    replied
    Get well soon, Simon.

Leave a comment:

• Dusty Miller
    replied
    With these coming days it's good news to get any surgery done and out of the way.
    Wishing you all the best Simon.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Chetcuti
    replied
    I've been touching base with Simon these past months, and I'm very glad that his recovery process is going well.

I'm happy to hear that he wants to continue reading about the latest news in Ripperology.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Hope you'll soon be up and about, Simon!

Leave a comment:

• Lynn Cates
    replied
    get well

Hello Simon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Cheers.
    LC

(Thanks for this, Phil.)

Leave a comment:

• Cris Malone
    replied
    Hope you have a complete recovery soon, Simon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X