Case To Case : A Fact List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case To Case : A Fact List

Phil Carter just shared a very good idea with me...and this thread is inspired by his suggestion.

I'll let Mr. Carter take over from here.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Torso murders

Had an idea...Is it possible to put all this info together somehow?

1) List, in chronological order, over every victim, day of discovery, estimated day/time of death, Where found, official report(s) pertaining to the murder, newspaper reports, any connecting letter sent to Police BEFORE as a "warning/announcement", AFTER for any clue as to what happened that may connect to Dr's report, or any newspaper report with sent letter connection.

2) List of every Doc, Coroner, medical official for each murdered victim. Where examined, and details of every examination.

3) List of Policemen involved, who discovered what, who was in charge od each case and what the authorities concluded.

4) Examination of handwriting on all correspondance that pertains or MAY pertain to each case. Also connections between each letter, style, repetition etc.

5) Subsidary notes regarding some connection...bags of knives/ where all individual pieces missing from main discovery are found and when.

Have I left anything out?

Phil
    from 1905...to 19.05..it was written in the stars

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post

4) Examination of handwriting on all correspondance that pertains or MAY pertain to each case. Also connections between each letter, style, repetition etc.

Have I left anything out?

Phil
      Yes, but not intentionally and it certainly won't be easy to come by as I am told it is only on microfilm outside the hands of one or two others.

And that is correspondence from the PUBLIC telling the police of possible suspects. Not letters from "Jack" but from Joe Citizen.

That is the last frontier.

Comment

Originally posted by SirRobertAnderson View Post
        Yes, but not intentionally and it certainly won't be easy to come by as I am told it is only on microfilm outside the hands of one or two others.

And that is correspondence from the PUBLIC telling the police of possible suspects. Not letters from "Jack" but from Joe Citizen.

That is the last frontier.

Robert,

Ok. Get to the nitty gritty of this.

1) Someone needs to contact whoever has these papers to voluntarily let us see them, for perusal. So if this is going to be sewn up, we need co operation.

2) That correspondance is of importance as well. Many a case has been helped along by members of the public sending in info.

best wishes

Phil
        from 1905...to 19.05..it was written in the stars

Comment

Working...
        X