Annie Millwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I, too, think that it's very likely that both women were attacked by the same person. Aside from the location, both attacks involved a small knife pen knife / clasp knife.

What I find interesting in relation to JtR is the fact that Martha Tabram was murdered on a Bank Holiday and the attack on Annie Millwood occured on Saturday.

Concerning the cause of death of Annie Millwood - as far as I remember arterial ulceration can be caused by poor circulation (most commonly due to arteriosclerosis), but a blood clod not big enough to completely block the artery would have a similar effect , imo.

Leave a comment:

• Stan Reid
    replied
    I have also thought she and Tabram might have been attacked by the same person even if it wasn't JtR. Also, that the death was a little too much of a coincidence, that is, it likely was the result of the assault, whatever the diagnosis.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Dear Iris:

I am sure some others have thought if not necessarily said what you just did...but yes,I would give serious consideration that her death was due to the initial injuries she suffered and survived shortly before she collapsed and died some 6 weeks later. Good thinking !

There are many occasions where initial injuries don't manifest themselves immediately into something of a more serious nature..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How, is there anyway that Annie's injuries could have caused a ruptured artery? Like a clot or something like that?

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    started a topic Annie Millwood

Annie Millwood

Forum for discussion and background on this February 25th, 1888 assault victim who later died on March 31st due to a rupture to her pulmonary artery and not from the horrific assault upon her 40 days previously.....Yet:

This case has similarities with the Tabram murder,as she lived near George Yard and like the unfortunate Martha Tabram,was stabbed repeatedly. Its also possible she was a prostitute.
Working...
X