Price List For A 1915 French Brothel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price List For A 1915 French Brothel

I’m not familiar enough with the terminology but Mademoiselle Lapompe offered a wide variety of services in 1915 – at bargain prices!

Perhaps Howard can help......

Tim, Howard will avoid this thread - he still owes them money.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
      Tim, Howard will avoid this thread - he still owes them money.
      Did they have Credit cards in 1915?

Comment

Translation PLEASE. QUICK QUICK!!!
        SPERO IN DEO

Comment

How did - hundreds of them.

Comment

Including the Street where it came from...He will RUE the day he did that!

Comment

Somewhere in How's wallet, which is never opened, there is a pristine, unfaded photo of How with the flying helmet and the stick of celery.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitechurch
                Translation PLEASE. QUICK QUICK!!!

Hey, bub, you're supposed to know French, being from Canada and all. The Quebecois insisted that the whole country be bilingual, even in Alberta, where they hate the French like we hate Obama.

Is anyone industrious enough to type all that into Babelfish? I heard that some of the offerings are in slang; what do you think that 'house of the black cat' could mean?

Comment

Not sure what gouglataging is but it appears to be connected with the manipulation of a leek...

If you Google the expression it appears well known - it's got it's own Facebook page!

Comment

It appears quite extreme, depending on your outlook

Looks like, bondage, golden showers, the use of bluebottles under the foreskin and the like

I would describe it as...errrr..Bohemian?

Comment

"the use of bluebottles under the foreskin and the like"

Hence the expression, 'your fly is undone.'

I think Maupassant wrote a short story about a woman called Mouche.

Comment

Originally posted by admin tim View Post
                        Hey, bub, you're supposed to know French, being from Canada and all. The Quebecois insisted that the whole country be bilingual, even in Alberta, where they hate the French like we hate

That is not particulat to Alberta.
                        Québécois "French" is not Parisian French. Even Parisians find it very difficult to decipher what they offer as a language.
                        SPERO IN DEO

Comment

I think Maupassant wrote a short story about a woman called Mouche.
                          The suddenly well versed on Frog lit Robert Linford.

Yeah, Bob, she was a real pain in the ass too.
                          Hence the term "mouchebag"...for wimmen that are naggy and whiny..in France.
                          To Join JTR Forums :
                          Contact [email protected]

Comment

http://www.lamainverte.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4916

Comment

I've been to many translators, including those for French slang, and I still can't find exact meanings of these phrases.

Apparently, gougloutage du peireau avec pression de la main refers to a hand job, but an hours long search for the meaning of that first word has come up dry. I'm afraid that we may have to consult La Trenouth, since she knows her way around translators.

Comment

Working...
                              X