Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Robert. I walked around Thrawl Street in 51 but didn't get lucky.

Comment

Debs, I'm shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
        Debs, I'm shocked!
        Me too, Scott.
        Robert's never ignored me for this amount of time before.

Comment

In court, Mr Nelson insisted that the woman approached him and said, "Hey big boy, wanna fill the hole in my doughnut?" However, the jury didn't believe him.

Mr Nelson then asked for a Lifetime Award, and was awarded 90 years in the jug.

That do, Debs?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
            In court, Mr Nelson insisted that the woman approached him and said, "Hey big boy, wanna fill the hole in my doughnut?" However, the jury didn't believe him.

Mr Nelson then asked for a Lifetime Award, and was awarded 90 years in the jug.

That do, Debs?
            I'm glad they didn't believe him, my doughnuts are holes barred, and filled with ice cream.
            Honestly, is Scott going to get that Lifetime achievement before me?!

Comment

Well Debs, I'm prepared to act as an honest broker in this, and issue the award myself.

I am not asking for any bribes - just tokens of goodwill, y'understand.

You could send me the doughnuts.

Scott could send me cases of Chateau Nelson beer.

Gary could spend a year in a state of vassalage cooking me bangers and mash.

Caz could send me all Mr Brown of Sidmouth's Tottenham memorabilia.

And How could send me some scrapple - it would be good for the garden.

Comment

Scott once gave me a six-pack of his home-made Chateau Nelson beer.

It's much too good for the French.

It's great to watch you guys go to work on this Sarah Lewis thread. We've got the cream of the crop of researchers here.

Comment

Understood, Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                    Well Debs, I'm prepared to act as an honest broker in this, and issue the award myself.

I am not asking for any bribes - just tokens of goodwill, y'understand.

You could send me the doughnuts.

Scott could send me cases of Chateau Nelson beer.

Gary could spend a year in a state of vassalage cooking me bangers and mash.

And How could send me some scrapple - it would be good for the garden.
                    Beef or pork, guvnor?

Comment

• I don't mind, but don't forget the fried onions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                        I'd need the biggest Pickfords van available, Robert.

And then I'd need another one for myself as I'd be banned from Brown Towers.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

• Never mind, you can go into the kitchen with Gary. You can do the sprouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post
                            1871 census posted by Gary:

6 Old Street, St Luke, Finsbury

Thomas Pike, head, 39, walking stick maker, born London City.
                            Jane Pike, wife, dressmaker born India.
                            Sarah Pike, daur, 16, carpet bag maker b Bethnal Green Middlesex
                            Mary Ann Pike, daur, 12, artificial flower maker b St Luke
                            Jane Pike, daur, 10, scholar. b St Luke
                            Eleanor Pike, 3, b St Luke.
                            Iím not sure anyone noticed this but Mary Ann Pike is on the Pateman list too.

30 Jun 1885 George Brewer and Mary Ann Pike, 3 George St

Comment

• Originally posted by San Fran View Post
                              Iím not sure anyone noticed this but Mary Ann Pike is on the Pateman list too.

30 Jun 1885 George Brewer and Mary Ann Pike, 3 George St
                              San- Mary Ann Pike was the daughter of William Pike, a lodge- keeper.

Comment

Working...
                              X