Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Brown
    replied
    When I began this thread I used some of my "gut feeling" that the purpose the message was eradicated was equally due to the both the threat perceived by Warren and Arnold to local Jews as well as because of an internecine rivalry between factions of the Police. Inspector McWilliams of the City had requested the GSG be photographed to no avail. His request obviously denied.

Personally,I am not so sure whether Warren's resignation had that much to do with the challenges presented by the WM.

Leave a comment:

• admin tim
    replied
    Look at all what happened at the JonBenet Ramsey crime scene over 100 years later. Incredible imbecility!

This is probably more of a classic case of police bungling than anything else, compounded by the ongoing human error of Charles Warren. No wonder he resigned soon afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Big Jon
    replied
    Bump up

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    started a topic ERASURE: The Message on Goulston St.

ERASURE: The Message on Goulston St.

Thread for discussing the eradication of the GSG by Sir Charles Warren.

First of all....was it really eradicated because of a real threat to Jews in the vicinity and throughout London...or:

Was this a case of one-upsmanship perpetrated by Metropolitan Police officials to let the City Police know that "they were in charge" ?

Its no coincidence,I feel, that the City Police were very explicit in their condemnation of Met Police at the decision made. Halse testified at the Inquest that the writing was recent...while Met official Swanson later mentions it being "blurred". Halse,by the way,was a City detective ON THE SCENE...and did Swanson even see the message? YOU be the judge.

Lets remember that the Met Police were involved with the Bloody Sunday affair in '87....and had been taking all of the heat up until the Eddowes murder ( In fact, a Philadelphia newspaper had a startling story about how the City police ran their own investigation into the Double Event and concluded that two killers were at large...in case anyone didn't know this ) from London's press and citizenry.

So what was the real reason here?

Anyone?
Working...
X