The Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post

So the Russian Hebrew Teacher had a cousin or something who was a Dutch Catholic brothel-keeper.

I bet he kept that quiet at the synagogue!
    My mother was Presbyterian,dad Roman Catholic.
    Sister is Church of England,brother taught gifted children and attended christenings,weddings and funerals.
    I'm lapsed Hari Krishna

Comment

Checked tweed as SF surmised.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula-2.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	578872

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.Adams View Post

My mother was Presbyterian,dad Roman Catholic.
        Sister is Church of England,brother taught gifted children and attended christenings,weddings and funerals.
        I'm lapsed Hari Krishna
        And they had the same surname?

Comment

And they had the same surname?
          At various times.

Ironically,Mum's name was Northern Irish.
          The further back one goes,the spelling changes.
          We have a lot of Danish bloodlines according to Ancestry testing.

Comment

At various times.
            I was never sure whether to take your theory seriously. I know now.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=578866&d=1621973717.png Views:	0 Size:	141.2 KB ID:	578878

Checked tweed as SF surmised.
                Thanks. You're eyes are better than mine.

If you go with BS man, his hat is described as "black felt" and as a "peaked hat". So I see what DJ is suggesting - he was one of her pimps and, I'm guessing, "Lipzy" was Pipeman's name of affection for her. I don't think Schwartz saw a deerstalker as he describes a "wide brim". I guess most cloth hats could be described as peaked. It could be a baker boy, newsboy or sailor's hat.

Deerstalker could be somebody else?

Where's JtR in your scenario, DJA?

Comment

Originally posted by San Fran View Post
                  Thanks. You're eyes are better than mine.

If you go with BS man, his hat is described as "black felt" and as a "peaked hat". So I see what DJ is suggesting - he was one of her pimps and, I'm guessing, "Lipzy" was Pipeman's name of affection for her. I don't think Schwartz saw a deerstalker as he describes a "wide brim". I guess most cloth hats could be described as peaked. It could be a baker boy, newsboy or sailor's hat.

Deerstalker could be somebody else?

Where's JtR in your scenario, DJA?
                  Reckon BS Man was hired by Stride as muscle.
                  She has various links to Simon M.

Baker boy is my choice of hat.

Lizzie or Lip See instead of Lipski.

JtR likely watching from 1st floor,40 Berner Street.

Comment

ASOS DESIGN mariner bakerboy hat in black melton | ASOS

Comment

JtR likely watching from 1st floor,40 Berner Street.
                      So JtR was a radical and popped out of the meeting when he saw the commotion?

Although I never saw the Schwartz sighting, as disseminated, fitting in, if anything, I had the Ripper also standing by and watching for it all to end and then coming in to fake a helping hand. Therefore, Pipeman, I entertained a bit. So I see where you're coming from with the Ripper watching. He definitely was not involved in the altercation if it happened that way, or if he was even there at all.

Comment

Henry Gawen Sutton was Church of England,however he had an interest in Spinoza's philosophy which would put him at home at 40 Berner Street.
                        Especially as many members would be patients at The London Hospital.

Pipeman was most likely the publican at the corner bottle shop having a knock off smoke.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pipe knife.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	578898 Click image for larger version

Name:	pipe knife Rogers.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	578899

Comment

he had an interest in Spinoza's philosophy which would put him at home at 40 Berner Street.
                          How do you think that an interest in Spinoza put him at home at the IWMEC?

Especially as many members would be patients at The London Hospital.
                          Have you found anything indicating that "many" members would be patients there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post

How do you think that an interest in Spinoza put him at home at the IWMEC?

Have you found anything indicating that "many" members would be patients there?
                            Baruch Spinoza - Wikipedia

Almost ALL members would have been patients of
                            The London Hospital.

You are now on my ignore list.

Comment

Baruch Spinoza - Wikipedia

Almost ALL members would have been patients of
                              The London Hospital.

You are now on my ignore list.
                              Thank you, I know who Spinoza is. Personally speaking, I do not find it very helpful to reply to questions with a simple wiki-link.

Also, ignoring people for asking for clarification for such outrageous claims seems a tad harsh. You’re stating that an interest in Spinoza would put an English middle aged well educated relatively affluent physician right at home with a group of mostly immigrant radicals.

I’m just guessing, since you don’t like to substantiate your claims, that you believe this because Spinoza was Jewish and many club members were Jewish? Does being Jewish involve an innate understanding, interest in or even awareness of Spinoza’s works, do you think?

If not, which members of the club do you think had a deep understanding of Spinoza?

Comment

If you believe the Schwartz report and you don’t think the Ripper was BS or Pipe Man, then logically you’d have to put him somewhere in the vicinity, probably watching. So he’d have to be in a building or in the shadows.

That of course would be the thought process of a suspect theorist. But I think most suspect theorists might just throw out the widely accepted Schwartz “sighting”, as I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X