• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Fate Of Mary Kelly' Strawberry Sky 2021 Film

https://www.northernfoxfilms.co.uk/s...P4gMx4yEicHwj8

https://www.northernfoxfilms.co.uk/strawberrysky
    To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
    Howard@jtrforums.com

They're advertising for actors, so I think we should nominate some jtrforums members.

Let's start with this one:

Sir Marcus Norton (Supporting)
    Graduate of Oxford and heir to the Norton family heritage. He is obsessed with the Ripper case of 1888. Rumours are that he has connections with the Ripper Cult.
    We are looking for a male actor of any ethnicity aged in his late 40s or early 50s. The character is arrogant, posh, self-opinionated, narrow-minded and dangerous.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post
      They're advertising for actors, so I think we should nominate some jtrforums members.

Let's start with this one:

Sir Marcus Norton (Supporting)
      Graduate of Oxford and heir to the Norton family heritage. He is obsessed with the Ripper case of 1888. Rumours are that he has connections with the Ripper Cult.
      We are looking for a male actor of any ethnicity aged in his late 40s or early 50s. The character is arrogant, posh, self-opinionated, narrow-minded and dangerous.

Any suggestions?
      The posh requirement rules me out.

Comment

The age requirement eliminates me
        To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
        Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

I suppose the Ripper Cult is a distortion of Ripperology?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
            I suppose the Ripper Cult is a distortion of Ripperology?

I don't think so, because the Ripper Cult is described as wanting Mary Kelly's death. Ripperologists would just want to ask her genealogical questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post
              I don't think so, because the Ripper Cult is described as wanting Mary Kelly's death. Ripperologists would just want to ask her genealogical questions.
              Some people see it differently, unfortunately. Or pretend to in order to promote their books.

Comment

Working...
              X