Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by JTR (22nd Feb 17.00 Free online event )**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by JTR (22nd Feb 17.00 Free online event )**

That's tonight folks

The School of Humanities at the University of Hertfordshire’s Creative Conversations continues with a special guest, historian and author Hallie Rubenhold on 22 February 17:00-18:00 via Zoom. Hallie will talk about her award-winning non-fiction book The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper . The Five has featured in The New York Times, Sunday Times, Daily Mail, GQ, The Washington Post, the Oprah Winfrey Magazine and many more.

Requires ZOOM

https://www.opengravesopenminds.com/...RTP5SbfuVtmSu8
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Rubenhold continues to bathe in the adulation. Free from criticism and dissenting voices. Discourse 21st Century style.
    Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

How can she sleep at night? Did she mention Ripperologists at all?

Comment

She managed 35 pages on MJK, containing absolutely nothing new. Compare that to this which came out before The Five.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Martha-Aman.../dp/1788767640

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
          That's tonight folks

The School of Humanities at the University of Hertfordshire’s Creative Conversations continues with a special guest, historian and author Hallie Rubenhold on 22 February 17:00-18:00 via Zoom. Hallie will talk about her award-winning non-fiction book The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper . The Five has featured in The New York Times, Sunday Times, Daily Mail, GQ, The Washington Post, the Oprah Winfrey Magazine and many more.

Requires ZOOM

https://www.opengravesopenminds.com/...RTP5SbfuVtmSu8
          What amazes me is that these organisations that book her never think about engaging somebody from Ripperolgy to fight their side.

I for one would take up such an offer without hesitation

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

What amazes me is that these organisations that book her never think about engaging somebody from Ripperolgy to fight their side.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Please don’t, Trevor.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
              What amazes me is that Hallie Rubenhold hasn't offered to engage you.

Comment

I’d take a guess that if HR agreed to engage with Ripperology in some form of debate most ripperologists would suggest Paul Begg as the ideal person. but we all know that this will never happen.
                Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

Working...
                X